ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refusal to PSW Reason: The Institution

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Student to PSW switch
Newly Registered

Refusal to PSW Reason: The Institution

Post by Student to PSW switch » Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:47 pm

I am graduated from the European School of Economics, a listed body ,and awards through Buckingham University whic is a recognised body.

I today received a refusal, stating that "on the basis of the documents you have provided you qualify for 0 points"

In the table it says "You stated that you have studied for your eligible qualification in the UK at a recognised, listed or Tier 4 licensed institutition. The European School of Economics is not recognised, listed, nor tier 4 licensed."

My friend got the visa but i couldnt. My question is if there is a word game in those sentences.

The letter says i dont have right to appeal as my student visa expires in November and a second application would be anothr 500 pounds a court case would be even more expensive.

Please tell me if you can see a problem about the institution. Please give advise me on the issue.

Here are the links about the college and uni:

http://www.dcsf.gov.uk/recognisedukdegr ... y=Category

http://www.dcsf.gov.uk/recognisedukdegr ... y=Category

Thanks,

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:02 pm

1. Is it the

"The European School of Economics" or Just "European School of Economics"

I can see the European school of economics only
ESE London
8/9 Grosvenor Place,
London SW1X7SH - UK
Tel: +44 207 245 61 48
Fax: +44 207 245 61 64

If thats the institution then u shud appeal as u college is a listes body and HO said its not which is a mistake and also find out if u college has applied for a Tier 4 licence.