ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SM20.10 (NZ Rejection)

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Khurramsez
Newly Registered

SM20.10 (NZ Rejection)

Post by Khurramsez » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:05 pm

Hello Friends,

I need support to over turn this situation, after long process and after the interview for NZ PR, I got following letter:

. Please refer to the appendix for the relevant policy – SM20.10

You advised that you would like to work as an Account Manager in New Zealand.

Employment prospects
You have acknowledged the current tight labour market in New Zealand. You have advised us that you have been actively seeking New Zealand employment in relation to your area of expertise. Although you have a high level of confidence that you would find skilled employment, you have had no positive feedback from recruitment agencies or employers regarding skilled employment in New Zealand. The responses you have from recruitment agencies reflect the current economic recession especially in the Information Technology industry and Telecommunication industry in New Zealand.

The Ministry of Social Developments, Work and Income website have 101 Account Managers and 74 Business Development Managers as currently unemployed and seeking work in Auckland region alone.

Balancing the above factors, I am not satisfied that you will be able to obtain skilled employment in New Zealand. Therefore I consider you have not demonstrated you can realise the potential to settle in and contribute to New Zealand.

What can you do now?

If you wish, you may make comments or send additional information to further support your application. Please send any additional comments or information to this office by 16 October 2009.

What happens if you do not send additional comments or information?
If you do not send additional information by the date detailed above we will make a decision on your application based on the information you have already given us. We are unlikely to approve your application based on the information you have given us so far.

At this situation what the best possible thing I need to do and if someone can provide proffesional advice, I will be more than happy to pay some legal fee.

Looking forward!

Regards

Khurram
khurramshahid@yahoo.com

nasirpk

Post by nasirpk » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:44 pm

what is your occupation ? and when did you apply ?

Khurramsez
Newly Registered

Post by Khurramsez » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:10 pm

Hi,

I am working as ICT Account Manager and I applied in July-09

nasirpk

Post by nasirpk » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:48 am

Did they refuse EOI ?