ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

More queries on the Tier1 general form

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

InUkOnHsmp
United Kingdom

More queries on the Tier1 general form

Post by InUkOnHsmp » Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:09 pm

Hi Forum,

Thanks for all the help with my earlier queries. I have been able to complete the form partially with all the generous guidance some members have provided. However, I have some more queries on the form, and would appreciate a quick response, as I might be applying next week.

The queries are:

1) On the payment front, how to provide details of 2 cards just to make sure that if one fails the other can act as backup for payment? Has someone done this earlier? What is the right way of going about this, mentioning it in the cover letter or attaching 2 copies of page-7 with different card details?

2) In Section 3C section S (Qualifications Assessment), there is a section for duration of study with from and to date in dd/mm/yyyy format. Now I remember the years I studied, but am a little hazy on the exact dates including dd/mm. How do you suggest I deal with this? Note that I am not sending any evidence for qualifications as I submitted the same for my initial application. Is it ok to fill in approximate dates here?

3) In the previous earnings section, we need to fill an earnings table. Let me give a little bit of background here. I am claiming previous earnings points for the period September 2008 - August 2009. However, my earnings are split between Sep 2008 - Feb 2008 from Employer 1, and then Apr 2009 - Aug 2009 from Employer 2. Do I need to add these two ranges in the table in T4 or just the 12 month duration mentioned above? Also how important are the DD part in these sections, are they just supposed to refer to the start and end of the months?

4) In T5, we need to give exact details of earnings and all. The first column of the table needs details of the employer, name of business etc and the start and end dates for this source of earning. Thats quite a lot of information to provide in the small space provided. How do people normally deal with the inadequately allocated space problem?

5) In T5 again, since I earn in GBP in the Exchange Rate applied section, I am mentioning a "N.A.". I hope this would be ok.

6) Finally in Section 6 - Summary sheet, the total points claimed will come to 100 rather than 80 in my case, as they include the English language requirement and the maintenance points. I hope this is how it should be done.

Thanks a lot for your patience with my queries.

Regards

sujyo

Re: More queries on the Tier1 general form

Post by sujyo » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:22 am

InUkOnHsmp wrote:Hi Forum,

Thanks for all the help with my earlier queries. I have been able to complete the form partially with all the generous guidance some members have provided. However, I have some more queries on the form, and would appreciate a quick response, as I might be applying next week.

The queries are:

1) On the payment front, how to provide details of 2 cards just to make sure that if one fails the other can act as backup for payment? Has someone done this earlier? What is the right way of going about this, mentioning it in the cover letter or attaching 2 copies of page-7 with different card details?

Why do u need to provide 2 cards. If you have the right card it should suffice.

I had given HSBC debit card - maestro card just 3 days back and all worked well without informing the bank. just noticed today my money was deducted.

2) In Section 3C section S (Qualifications Assessment), there is a section for duration of study with from and to date in dd/mm/yyyy format. Now I remember the years I studied, but am a little hazy on the exact dates including dd/mm. How do you suggest I deal with this? Note that I am not sending any evidence for qualifications as I submitted the same for my initial application. Is it ok to fill in approximate dates here?

If its from India your degree certificate will have the award month. That should be your end date.

Normally in India all courses start in June - August time frame.

I did MBA and i mentioned 1st June as start date....

Hey all this i have done but i havent yet got results of my application...let's see....

3) In the previous earnings section, we need to fill an earnings table. Let me give a little bit of background here. I am claiming previous earnings points for the period September 2008 - August 2009. However, my earnings are split between Sep 2008 - Feb 2008 from Employer 1, and then Apr 2009 - Aug 2009 from Employer 2. Do I need to add these two ranges in the table in T4 or just the 12 month duration mentioned above? Also how important are the DD part in these sections, are they just supposed to refer to the start and end of the months?

some expert should handle this...

4) In T5, we need to give exact details of earnings and all. The first column of the table needs details of the employer, name of business etc and the start and end dates for this source of earning. Thats quite a lot of information to provide in the small space provided. How do people normally deal with the inadequately allocated space problem?
I have just included High end technology solns provider (IT).......and included the dates and employer name and address.......let's see how it works.

5) In T5 again, since I earn in GBP in the Exchange Rate applied section, I am mentioning a "N.A.". I hope this would be ok.

Yes it should be Ok i have put ___

6) Finally in Section 6 - Summary sheet, the total points claimed will come to 100 rather than 80 in my case, as they include the English language requirement and the maintenance points. I hope this is how it should be done.

yes in my case it was 105

Thanks a lot for your patience with my queries.

Note : My application is just submitted on 15th and i have received notification of recipt and my money is deduted from the account. still awaiting the results....
so this is just based on my application experience.

Regards

InUkOnHsmp
United Kingdom

Post by InUkOnHsmp » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:42 am

Thanks for your inputs Sujyo. Senior members, can you please answer my queries as well?

Regards