ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Masters Degree

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Amapee2008
Newly Registered

Masters Degree

Post by Amapee2008 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:25 pm

Hi,

My initial submission was with my bachelors degree. got my hsmp visa stampd march 08 and completed my masters degree end of march 08. came to uk june 08. due for extension 03 march 2010. To gain more points i would like to submit my masters,which is listed on the points calculator as approved masters degree, do i still need to send my certificate to NARIC and do I need to proof english language etc? or the fact that it is included on the points calculator is sufficient?

Also should i submit payslips for 12month or 15months. hoping to claim dec 08 to Jan 2010. i plan to appear in person first week in feb with dependants.

Please do not mind my numerous questions.

I look forward to your responses, please!

cheshiregoan
Member of Standing

Re: Masters Degree

Post by cheshiregoan » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:51 pm

Amapee2008 wrote:My initial submission was with my bachelors degree. got my hsmp visa stampd march 08 and completed my masters degree end of march 08. came to uk june 08. due for extension 03 march 2010. To gain more points i would like to submit my masters,which is listed on the points calculator as approved masters degree, do i still need to send my certificate to NARIC and do I need to proof english language etc? or the fact that it is included on the points calculator is sufficient?
If it is on the Calculator you don't need to certify it from NARIC.

You also don't need to provide an English language test as it is on the point calculator and it is a Masters degree.
Amapee2008 wrote:Also should i submit payslips for 12month or 15months. hoping to claim dec 08 to Jan 2010. i plan to appear in person first week in feb with dependants.
Submit payslips for 12 consecutive months. For example, January 2009 to December 2009 or December 2008 to November 2009.
Please do not send me any Private Messages as I do not check these.

Amapee2008
Newly Registered

Thanks cheshiregoan

Post by Amapee2008 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:20 pm

Thank you so very much!

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:46 pm

If you proved your english language requirement at the time of initial approval you do not have to do it again
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer