ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for HSMP extension under Tier 1 (Confused)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

basitali

Applying for HSMP extension under Tier 1 (Confused)

Post by basitali » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:01 am

Dear All,

I'm applying for HSMP extenstion under Tier 1 on the comming Friday. I have one question if can some please clearify my confusion on this please. How long do I need to maintain maintenance funds? 90 days or three months or both

Maintenance Funds – 10 points claimed
As per guidance notes for maintenance (funds), I've attached three month original bank statement covering me for period starting from 19th June 2009 to 16th September 2009 from Barclay’s bank with required funds for self and dependant.

Please Note: I’m also submitting electronic bank statements that were printed at branch by Barclays bank staff that is covering me for period starting from 16th September 2009 to 19th September 2009 this is because my September 2009 statement only covers me for period starting 20th August 2009 to 16th September 2009. These electronic statements are certified with Barclay’s banks official stamp and signed by member of staff.

Can some please confirm if Home Office will accept the electronic statements for signed and stamped by bank. I'm really confused so please kindly reply.

Thanks,
Basit

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Applying for HSMP extension under Tier 1 (Confused)

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:50 am

basitali wrote: How long do I need to maintain maintenance funds? 90 days or three months or both
3months.. 90days or 92days dependents on those months.. so make sure it is 3months..
Can some please confirm if Home Office will accept the electronic statements for signed and stamped by bank. I'm really confused so please kindly reply.

Please read the GUIDANCE.. page 36 Paragraph 204

If the applicant wishes to submit electronic bank statements from an online account these must contain all of the details listed above. In addition, the applicant will need to provide a supporting letter from his/her bank, on company headed paper, confirming the authenticity of the statements provided. Alternatively an electronic bank statement bearing the official stamp of the bank in question will be accepted. This stamp should appear on every page of the statement.

this shd make you feel better