ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Rare SITUATION HELP PLEASE - URGENT

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

b007
Newly Registered

Rare SITUATION HELP PLEASE - URGENT

Post by b007 » Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:54 am

Hi All,
I stayed here in UK on work permit with my family. recently i got HSMP approval so went for FLR alone as my family was on vacation. now the situation is i wanted to bring them back here in UK so i am confused as to which forms i need to fill? is it general VISA form for them or FLR form? can anyone help me what are all the forms i need to send for their stamping at home country?. please note that they have DEPENDANT WORK PERMIT VISA. I will be going to india to bring them.

Thanks a lot.
Rama

northmain112
Newly Registered

Post by northmain112 » Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:49 pm

I wonder, If your family has already got a Dependent work permit visa valid for a few years, then they would be able to come back on that visa. And then you can apply for HSMP FLR for them.

olisun
Diamond Member

Post by olisun » Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:15 pm

a new visa always superceeds the old visa so in effect the work permit is not valid anymore

since you will be accompaning your family it will be even more difficult for you as you and your family will be travelling on 2 different types of visas

just get the dependant hsmp visa for your family

Kayalami
Diamond Member

Post by Kayalami » Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:43 pm

rama,

Your family must re-enter the UK on HSMP dependent visas unless entry is is another category on their own basis (non dependent on you) since the HSMP FLR supercedes the WP FLR. This (HSMP dependent visa) requires the submission of VAF1 - non settlement visa application form with required fees and documentation at the relevant British Diplomatic Post. Entry on the WP dependent visas is a breach of the immigration rules - they would be refused entrance at least or at worst classed as illegal entrants liable to removal from the UK.

b007
Newly Registered

Post by b007 » Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:19 pm

Hi,
Thanks for your reply. can you please eloborate where i can find these docs? VAF1? and how many docs i have to submit? etc etc? please help me as i am travelling on 3rd of july.

Thanks

b007
Newly Registered

Post by b007 » Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:22 pm

Please note that i could not get any information from Home office regarding the same so i need your help in identifying the right docs.

Thanks
Rama

Kayalami
Diamond Member

Post by Kayalami » Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:23 pm