ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

experience about hearing day on 23 sept

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zee40294

experience about hearing day on 23 sept

Post by zee40294 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:55 pm

case heard on 23 sept home office rep did not attend the hearing against maintainance fund rule thats why judge didn't give her decision on the hearing room what are the chances guys pleas help me.

Gururaj

Re: experience about hearing day on 23 sept

Post by Gururaj » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:32 am

zee40294 wrote:case heard on 23 sept home office rep did not attend the hearing against maintainance fund rule thats why judge didn't give her decision on the hearing room what are the chances guys pleas help me.
Hi,
The chances of your case depends on your case alone. The evidence that you have provided to prove that you are right and nothing went wrong with your application. The presence or absence of HO rep doesn't make a hige impact as long as your case is strong. However, the absence of HO rep might sometimes help as they dont have the opportunity to raise questions against your case.
Plase do not get stressed, you would hear about your case soon.

I wish you good luck

regards
Guru