ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP extension Tier 1 (query)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sanblazer
Newly Registered

HSMP extension Tier 1 (query)

Post by sanblazer » Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:46 pm

Hi ,

I plan to apply for extending my HSMP visa ,under Tier 1 (General scheme)
And had the followign queries ...apprecite if some one could help me answer these :

1)B10. Home Office reference number(s) (if known):
Is this is the same as the reference visa reference number given in my passport / hsmp approval letter ?

2) C9. Please give details of the applicant’s Identity Card for Foreign Nationals.
I don't understand what they mean by this , I am and Indian and has never heard of such an ID card .

3)C10. If the ICFN is not enclosed then please give details why the applicant is unable to
provide it.

what do i write here ?

With Regards,
Sandeep

cheshiregoan
Member of Standing

Re: HSMP extension Tier 1 (query)

Post by cheshiregoan » Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:35 pm

sanblazer wrote:1)B10. Home Office reference number(s) (if known):
Is this is the same as the reference visa reference number given in my passport / hsmp approval letter ?
Yes that is the one. It will be in format of HO Ref. 222222
sanblazer wrote:2) C9. Please give details of the applicant’s Identity Card for Foreign Nationals.
I don't understand what they mean by this , I am and Indian and has never heard of such an ID card .

3)C10. If the ICFN is not enclosed then please give details why the applicant is unable to
provide it.

what do i write here ?
Since you are present here as HSMP main applicant, you are not required to have the ICFN, so the answer for both questions will N/A
Please do not send me any Private Messages as I do not check these.