ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

went 4 appeal, got my c'in letter-nou ive got the visa!

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

muzimba
Newly Registered

went 4 appeal, got my c'in letter-nou ive got the visa!

Post by muzimba » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:34 pm

many thanx to all of yu who took time to post useful info to this forum.
i was planning to leave this country 4 gud bcoz my case was beyond redemption but nou i've just recieved a stamped passport.
God is good all the time!

here is my timeline:
-applied for PSW on 27-02-09
-rejected on 16-04-09
-won appeal on 02-07-09
-wrote a persuassive letter to AIU leeds telling them of my urgent need to travel on 13-09-09
-recieved call in letter on 15-09-09
-visa stamped on 17-09-09

considering the hard experience at the courts, insane dismisal from work and the unexplainable stress i have endured, i feel im now a man, not bcoz of visa(just a piece of pape) but the experience.

pliz try not to use lawyers, a lot of my frends who had better cases than mine were ruined by lawyers.
with yo education yu are the best barrister fo yaself!
GOD BLESS

Gururaj

Re: went 4 appeal, got my c'in letter-nou ive got the visa!

Post by Gururaj » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:27 am

muzimba wrote:many thanx to all of yu who took time to post useful info to this forum.
i was planning to leave this country 4 gud bcoz my case was beyond redemption but nou i've just recieved a stamped passport.
God is good all the time!

here is my timeline:
-applied for PSW on 27-02-09
-rejected on 16-04-09
-won appeal on 02-07-09
-wrote a persuassive letter to AIU leeds telling them of my urgent need to travel on 13-09-09
-recieved call in letter on 15-09-09
-visa stamped on 17-09-09

considering the hard experience at the courts, insane dismisal from work and the unexplainable stress i have endured, i feel im now a man, not bcoz of visa(just a piece of pape) but the experience.

pliz try not to use lawyers, a lot of my frends who had better cases than mine were ruined by lawyers.
with yo education yu are the best barrister fo yaself!
GOD BLESS
Congrats Muzimba,
Your last words are quite true and I agree. Who could fight your case better than anyone... The only thing I would say is, there is lot of stress involved in the hearing room and even the best speakers can be dumbfounded and can stammer infront of the judge. Representation of your case by some one helps well during that time.. If you are confident then the best thing would be representing yourself.
Thanks for your positive update
Cheers
Guru