ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

signature for 8 year child

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nmm

signature for 8 year child

Post by nmm » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:02 pm

Hi,

Should i sign for my 8 year's daughter or i get her signature (her name written by her own handwriting) ? Is there any guideline available for that? Thanks

confusedhsmp
Member of Standing

Post by confusedhsmp » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:22 am

you can sign on her behalf. Read the declaration. You are the guardian.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:33 am

If you are parent/gaurdian

you can sign in the box for her but with her NAME in the blocks and with your printed name at the bottom of the box.. and also put (for ur child's name) in brackets..

Jedi001
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Jedi001 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:56 am

tvn_ramesh wrote:If you are parent/gaurdian

you can sign in the box for her but with her NAME in the blocks and with your printed name at the bottom of the box.. and also put (for ur child's name) in brackets..
Hello tvn_Ramesh,

I applied for my wife n kid on 16th sept and my wife signed in the Parent/Gaurdian box, we didnt write her or my little boy's name in bracket(this is the last page I am talking about)...would that be a problem ??
Jedi001

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:51 pm

Jedi001 wrote:

Hello tvn_Ramesh,

I applied for my wife n kid on 16th sept and my wife signed in the Parent/Gaurdian box, we didnt write her or my little boy's name in bracket(this is the last page I am talking about)...would that be a problem ??
Jedi..

Its not mandatory.. but because your wife is applying along with ur kid.. the caseworker would understand the situation.. dont worry.. its ok

Jedi001
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Jedi001 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:12 pm

tvn_ramesh wrote:
Jedi001 wrote:

Hello tvn_Ramesh,

Jedi..

Its not mandatory.. but because your wife is applying along with ur kid.. the caseworker would understand the situation.. dont worry.. its ok
thanks mate...thats a relief....its been strange that I have not got any replies for any dependent visa timelines for this month....not sure whether I am the only one who has applied for his dependents...its been 7 working days now and the status is just the same...need to go back to UK to continue my job as well...:-(
Jedi001

mvent00
Diamond Member

Post by mvent00 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:19 pm

We left blank that place for our kid's signature and asked the officer at the time of submission of application. She replied any of the parents can sign. So I think there would be no problem. Anyway, the signatures are not going to come on the visa. It will be just your kid's photo.
Jedi001 wrote:
tvn_ramesh wrote:
Jedi001 wrote:

Hello tvn_Ramesh,

Jedi..

thanks mate...thats a relief....its been strange that I have not got any replies for any dependent visa timelines for this month....not sure whether I am the only one who has applied for his dependents...its been 7 working days now and the status is just the same...need to go back to UK to continue my job as well...:-(