ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passed Administrative Review - Qualified for Visa Issuance!!

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

cashew1984
Newly Registered

Passed Administrative Review - Qualified for Visa Issuance!!

Post by cashew1984 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:32 am

With reference to my earlier post (http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=44532), I received an Email from British High Commission Abu Dhabi that after an Administrative Review I had qualified for Visa Issuance.

Now I have been asked to submit my Passport along with the Email to the nearest Visa Application Centre (Gerry's Office Lahore), to get my Visa stamped. I have an appointment at the Gerry's office on Monday 11:00am. I need to depart for UK next Friday. Do you think Ill be able to get my Passport back on time??

ice_breaker
Mood:
Saudi Arabia

Post by ice_breaker » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:27 am

congrats man, as in pervious post you mentioned that admin review officer got like 200 application to process but looking at the time span your application got through quick, hope you will get ur visa stamped soon

mymy
Newly Registered

Post by mymy » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:22 am

hi,, wow congrats that you got your visa.. i hope mine also. Ive been waiting for the result of my admin review.

I mailed mine last Sep 3 and until now no update , no letter, no phone call.\

May i ask if you were called for an interview..?