ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employer reference check?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

santunup
Newly Registered

Employer reference check?

Post by santunup » Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:26 pm

Do they usually cross verify the employer reference?
In case they do, how does it happen? Do they call up or send a mail?

bob
Newly Registered

Re: Employer reference check?

Post by bob » Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:58 am

[quote="santunup"]Do they usually cross verify the employer reference?
In case they do, how does it happen? Do they call up or send a mail?[/quote]

They R checking the employers references 100% sure and your employer must speak in line with what is written in your experince letters. They call through local british highcommission. Make sure you have made solid arrangements with all your references and they r aware of hsmp inquiry any little negative things they talk about you and your case is gone.
regards

Kotiara

Re: Employer reference check?

Post by Kotiara » Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:33 am

bob wrote:They R checking the employers references 100% sure and your employer must speak in line with what is written in your experince letters. They call through local british highcommission. Make sure you have made solid arrangements with all your references and they r aware of hsmp inquiry any little negative things they talk about you and your case is gone.
regards
I do not think they check all employers' references. They might do it if they have doubts, but It's just physically impossible for them to check everything.

yedi
Newly Registered

Post by yedi » Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:35 am

A guy in this board confirmed that they do verify supporting employer's references. Cos in his own case they confirmed. But a decision has been made on my apllication now just 2 days ago. The result i do not know yet. And i can tell you that HO did not coross check anything from both my current employer and former employer till now. And i'm out of country applicant from W.Africa precisely.

Yedi