ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query about ILR Documets

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmp_06
Newly Registered

Query about ILR Documets

Post by hsmp_06 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:19 pm

Hi,

I am affected by the HSMP forum's recent JR and requiring to apply for my FLR in December 2009. I have couple of questions relating to getting some clarification on the guidance HO has quoted in the application.

a) In the SET(O) application form under section 9(A) in Finances; they've said the documents should be at least covering past 3 months. But further down in section 9(H) (presuming this is where I am falling into), they go on to say "documents showing your economic activity and your personal earnings during your stay in the UK".
So I am confused now whether to show the evidence of documents for my previous 4 years or is it just for 3 months, appretiate anyone who can clarify this to me... :?:

b) My original visa is granted until Dec 2010, since erlier the qualifying period was 5 yrs. Will there be any negetive consequences if I apply slightly after spending 4 yrs, Like in January or Feb 2010. (Due to some personal commitments)

Many Thanks
[/i]