ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Dependent Visa - Bank Statement Query - Please help

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rups82
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Dependent Visa - Bank Statement Query - Please help

Post by rups82 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:44 pm

Hi friends,

I am in UK for last 3 years,currently in tier 1 and now I have applied tier 1 dependant for my wife.

I have mailed my wife, originals of all my payslips from Feb 09 to Aug 09 and Bank Statments from Feb09 to Jul 09 and got funds in the account above the required threshold.

Since I got the Aug 09 bank statements from bank only by sep 15th to my uk address i send her a scanned copy of the Aug bank statement which she printed and submitted with other docs at VFS Cochin on mid september.

Can anybody Please let me know whether a copy of Aug statement will be fine along with orignial pay slip for Aug 09 and originals for all the prior 6 months ?

Thanks in advance,
Rups

NaS
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Hi

Post by NaS » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:55 pm

Could you please tell me how much is the maintenance of funds requirements for a dependent visa of a tier1 general migrant dependent.???

And Secondly which country did u submit your dependent's application in ???
Many thanks