ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

what all Docz to be submited for a REVISITOR to UK on Tier 4

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

AJNAB2001
Newly Registered

what all Docz to be submited for a REVISITOR to UK on Tier 4

Post by AJNAB2001 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:48 pm

HI all,

Please guide me guyz, dont know what to dooo.

I was in uk previously and came back to india in 2006. while i was in uk, i did diploma. Since 2006 i am working as IT profesional back home. Now i was planning to do my masters & i am entirely sponcering my trip.

I can apply for masters based on my bachelors. So do i need to show the diplomas which i did in uK to support what i did in my last visit.

Problem is, i found that the collage i studied in uk was black listed in 2008 & closed. If i produce those docz i might be rejected for that reason...

Dont know what to do....please guide me.

ajnab

evabeva

Post by evabeva » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:25 pm

why the uni was black listed?!!

was it not a genuine uni then? ...meaning that your diploma form that uni is fake too? so u spent 3-4 years of your undergraduate studies and at the end is a black listed uni? !....sorry this is what I am understanding from what you said here ...

some more info to make it clear..
none

AJNAB2001
Newly Registered

Post by AJNAB2001 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:14 pm

HI eva,

My collage was guenuine when i was studied in 2005 -06 and till 2008 end. But in 2008 home office had closed many collages stating they were under rated or any other reason. And, I been to uk after my bachelors in india. So now i am planning for masters based on my indian genuine undergraduation eva.

So, bit worried about the collage in uk, will it create problem for me????

Hope i am clearer this time guyzzz....

ajnab

evabeva

Post by evabeva » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:37 pm

Hi

I am not an expert here, but based on your initial message, on the application form they will ask you if you have been to uk before and you should disclose this and if they ask you what did you do, then tell them you studied. If you did genuinely attended this college back in UK, you shouldn't be scared to tell them.
So if you are applying for a master using you India bachelors degree, then your previous school name shouldn't cause a problem. At the end of the day, it it not your fault that this college later was declared under-rated.

That's how I see this problem anyway,

hopefully more people will reply and give you better answers

good luck
none

AJNAB2001
Newly Registered

Post by AJNAB2001 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:34 am

Thanks eva....hope every ting goes right as you said. By the way, when can we start applying for january intake, can we start now(I mean to uk consulate).

Thank you

ajnab

ice_breaker
Mood:
Saudi Arabia

Post by ice_breaker » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:35 am

definately your diploma from UK wont be considered as genuine no matter what. ALSO on what basis you got the admission for masters as Visa embassy will be asking to to provide original copies of what mentioned in the VISA letter. and if your bachelors and diploma was considered for admission than u will be in trouble. if only degree then go ahead apply and never mention diploma. good luck mate.

AJNAB2001
Newly Registered

Post by AJNAB2001 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:51 am

hi icebreaker, gud 2 hear buddy... i git my visa letter based on my bachelors. no where mentioned about uk diploma. So tink no trouble. Have 2 wait & see buddy.....

Thanks

ajnab