ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Medical Report???? Neccessary or not???

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

greets

Medical Report???? Neccessary or not???

Post by greets » Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:07 pm

Hi,

My Tier 1 has been approved and I am soon going to UK. I have a doubt about Medical Examination for entry in UK. Do I need Medical Report stating that I am fit or anything else?? If yes, from where I should get myself examined????

Please Help.

Regards,

GREETS

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Medical Report???? Neccessary or not???

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:25 pm

greets wrote:Hi,

My Tier 1 has been approved and I am soon going to UK. I have a doubt about Medical Examination for entry in UK. Do I need Medical Report stating that I am fit or anything else?? If yes, from where I should get myself examined????

Please Help.

Regards,

GREETS
Just get a TB Test done and a report from any known Medical Lab's.. that's enough

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: Medical Report???? Neccessary or not???

Post by mvent00 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:28 pm

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... light=xray

greets wrote:Hi,

Please Help.

Regards,

GREETS

InUkOnHsmp
United Kingdom

Post by InUkOnHsmp » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:51 am

Well, its not mandatory. But it will save you a lot of time at immigration when you arrive. Else it will take you another excruciating hour while they arrange to get your x-ray taken to ensure you are not suffering from TB. Depending on the time of the day there might be queues for this as well.

Save yourself the trouble and drop in to the nearest polyclinic and get an chest x-ray done. With the X-ray also ask the clinic to issue you a report that everything is OK. Also remember to keep both of these somewhere handy when flying to the UK.

Regards