ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IGS TO PSW

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

india11

IGS TO PSW

Post by india11 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:03 am

HI FRIENDS,

Home office had refused my application(IGS-PSW) in jun due to maintenance.I had appealed against that deceion and with the help of GOD,
I have got my appeal allowed yesterday.Ijust want to know,

It will take another 2/3 months to stamp visa on my passport ,may be in november or december.my visa was expired on 16 may 2009.

Will they give me visa from 16 may 2009 till 16 may 2010(because in this way I will get only a few months) OR

Will they give me an other 1 year visa from the date they endorse visa on my passport.

I have also read a post from syed ali :D on this forum.He appealed against the refusal of his application(IGS-PSW).he won his appeal also and got an other 1 year visa starting from the date they stamp the visa on his passport.

please share your ideas with me.I will be very thank full to every one.

thanx

Gururaj

Re: IGS TO PSW

Post by Gururaj » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:44 am

india11 wrote:HI FRIENDS,

Home office had refused my application(IGS-PSW) in jun due to maintenance.I had appealed against that deceion and with the help of GOD,
I have got my appeal allowed yesterday.Ijust want to know,

It will take another 2/3 months to stamp visa on my passport ,may be in november or december.my visa was expired on 16 may 2009.

Will they give me visa from 16 may 2009 till 16 may 2010(because in this way I will get only a few months) OR

Will they give me an other 1 year visa from the date they endorse visa on my passport.

I have also read a post from syed ali :D on this forum.He appealed against the refusal of his application(IGS-PSW).he won his appeal also and got an other 1 year visa starting from the date they stamp the visa on his passport.

please share your ideas with me.I will be very thank full to every one.

thanx
Your visa would be dated from the date it is stamped and not from the date your earlier visa expiry(16May) date.
Guru

india11

Post by india11 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:52 pm

Thanks a million GURURAJ,

Its a big relief for me.I was very worried about it. :D :D :lol: