ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Approval letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Stud
Newly Registered

HSMP Approval letter

Post by Stud » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:35 pm

HI,

I am applying for Tier 1(G), currently I am on HSMP. Should I send my HO letter I got for my HSMP with my Tier 1 application?

I am asking this because I have mentioned my HO reference no. in the extension form.

Cheers!
Rish

gotcha
Member of Standing

Re: HSMP Approval letter

Post by gotcha » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:42 pm

Stud wrote:HI,

I am applying for Tier 1(G), currently I am on HSMP. Should I send my HO letter I got for my HSMP with my Tier 1 application?

I am asking this because I have mentioned my HO reference no. in the extension form.

Cheers!
Rish
No, it's not required. Only send docs mentioned in guidance, and if you need to explain complex things.

crowbar6
Member of Standing

Post by crowbar6 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:07 pm

Cheers!
Rish
I suggest that you do send it as there is no harm.... I did it send it with my application when applying for extension earlier this year.
Regards,
crowbar6

gotcha
Member of Standing

Post by gotcha » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:40 pm

crowbar6 wrote:
I suggest that you do send it as there is no harm....
But, what purpose does it serve ?
I seen people sending loads of unnecessary docs and blaming HO for loosing them. I would always put myself in caseworker's shoes, and think, would I like to see a document not required at all.

ukjobaspirer

Post by ukjobaspirer » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:19 pm

Cheers!
Rish
you don't need to send it. I got my extension without sending it.

crowbar6
Member of Standing

Post by crowbar6 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:20 pm

gotcha wrote:
crowbar6 wrote:
I suggest that you do send it as there is no harm....
But, what purpose does it serve ?
I seen people sending loads of unnecessary docs and blaming HO for loosing them. I would always put myself in caseworker's shoes, and think, would I like to see a document not required at all.
Like I said before, it's an individuals decision. You may or may not send it depending on what makes you comfortable with the application.
Regards,
crowbar6