ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA 4 NEW RULES

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

treasure
Newly Registered

EEA 4 NEW RULES

Post by treasure » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:03 pm

Ive just applayed for a ILR under EEA4 as a spouse of aEEA national,and my application has been sent back to me twice ,even Im still married and my husbund has a good job and is been working the last five yrs in the same job .So what they want is bills for the frist 2yrs from when we got married (2005/06, witch we dont have) and cos of my husband side everything is perfect ,now is what ive been doing, they want evedence of me that i was in the UK the hole 5yrs (wich is so simple they can open my passporte and see)so i have to get solicitor to sort out the mess ,Anyone experiencing the UKBA those days please drop me a lane ,and if you know any good solicitors who are doing there job pls let me know .

Thanks in advance

86ti
Diamond Member

Re: EEA 4 NEW RULES

Post by 86ti » Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:14 am

treasure wrote:they want evedence of me that i was in the UK the hole 5yrs (wich is so simple they can open my passporte and see)
It isn't so simple because IOs are actually not allowed to stamp passports of EEA family members.

kashyme

Post by kashyme » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:57 pm

As you were living in UK during the 2005-2006 period you must be paying council tax, any utility bills . Only issue is that you have your name on the council tax bill, gas /electriity/telephone/water bills. For the council tax you can contact the relevant council to provide you with the record they have about the council tax payments and for the gas/electrcity bill you can contact the relevant provider to give a letter that you were using & paying bills during that period . If you were renting the house did you use your name in the tenancy agreement ?. Did you have had any kids during that period, i mean the NHS record can confirm that you were seen by doctors/nurses etc.

You can sort this out this is not a big problem. But taking help from a solicitor is not a bad idea.

Good luck.

treasure
Newly Registered

EEA 4 NEW RULES

Post by treasure » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:22 pm

Kashamy ,in the London people live in rooms including the bills to ,so it happends me and my husband to live in a room at that time.

dimi
Newly Registered

Post by dimi » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:30 pm

Treasure, I think I am in the same boat as you, please can you tell me what documents have you sent? and was it to only prove that you also were in the UK for 5 years or also to show that you lived together?

I'm applying next week and wanna be prepared, I have no bills but was in employment and can prove that.

please respond, with as many details as possible

Breaker29

Post by Breaker29 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:59 pm

Send them all the document you have. They need 5 years continuous prove of work for the eea natianal(p60, pay slips, tec..), utility bills for the last 5 years, weeding secificate, any prove that you are living together, etc...
And last advise...You need a lot, lot, lot of solid nervs, and patience, because once send all the document, and after 6 months, ther will be no response from them, so you will send them areminder, and their answer will be, " the home office is busy removing foreing national prisoners from UK"
So, if you can handel all this, well done, and if you've got some money aside, hire a solicitor to look after your case.

Good luck

treasure
Newly Registered

Foe dimi

Post by treasure » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:40 pm

Hi Dime !
My application is been accept it finaly(october2009) after reject it twice .
In my case I had everything from my husband ,we didnt have bills from for the frist 2 years only bank statments and that was not enough.
Ican advice you to get any document you have for the last 5years wich will prove that you lived together.I recive letter from case worker asking for more documents just before christmas (but not really clear what documents)which i send like last 3months pay slips and bank stattements ,Now Iam waiting ,my solicitor hav send them a letter 5days a go lets see what the outcome is going to be ,I will keep you post it guys .