ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Unable to extend my joining date from the college!

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fesa14
Newly Registered

Unable to extend my joining date from the college!

Post by fesa14 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:14 pm

Hello,

I am in a desperate state. I got my ATAS on the 25th September and applied for VISA only on the 29th September. My college started on the 28th sept. I have got time only till 5th October to join college. My Visa is under process and will definitely get within 4 to 5 working days. But the college is not ready to extend my joining date even by a day! What do I do? Please Guide me how do I approach to get my date extended. The college says that they have to report all the international students by the 5th of October. Even if i get VISA and arrive on the 6th I will not be permitted. I am in a fix and don't know what to do.

rahulkhanna
Newly Registered

RE:

Post by rahulkhanna » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:22 pm

Don't worry buddy, nothing will happen.. colleges & universities somtimes just scare us like that but in reality they need international students like us, I am sure they'll allow you :)

Just relax & hope for the best !