ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documentation query for Naturalization

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

DingDong

Documentation query for Naturalization

Post by DingDong » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:16 am

Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum ,can any one please guide me, currently i am on a working visa , and will be applying for the naturalization at the END of this year.
can anyone please guide me with all what are the documentations required for the naturalization application, although i know there is eveything mentioned on the website.

How many P60's are required , do i have to provide 5 years P60's i.e (when then time i got the working visa) previously i have spend 2 years on a student visa, so do i have to provide the P60's for that period as well.

It is mentioned on the application form your date of arrival in the country (do i have to mention the date when i got my working visa, or do i have to mention the date i literally for the very very first time i arrived in Ireland)

Long Form Birth Certificate (not a clue , i know there is form on the INIS website , but what's the procedure i have to follow

If somebidy please guide me alongas i will really appreciate your help

And one thing more should i apply through a solicitor or apply by myself.

Thanks

agniukas

Post by agniukas » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:29 am

time spent as a student does not count for naturalisation, so no need to submit P60 for those years. you should have 5 years on your working visa before applying. make sure about the gaps when counting your stamps.
date of arrival to state put your original date when you first arrived. i think there is a question later on about time spent as a student, so you would explain your situation there.
long form birth cert is your birth cert from your country of origin. it has to have all your details and your father's and mothers full names. very important that it has your mother's maiden name on it. it it doesn't, you will have to get a birth affidavite at a later stage.
there is no difference whether you are applying yourself or through solicitor. if you have a solicitor, you will have to pay them. but that will not make your application process any faster.