ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Making a complaint for PSW!

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mackie
Newly Registered

Making a complaint for PSW!

Post by Mackie » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:14 am

Hi friends

I made an application for PSW in May, and now it has been more than 4 months already. I prepare to withdraw my visa, and go back home to Malaysia to apply. I reckon it will be diffucult. Can anyone please give me some suggestions whether i should make a compliant first instead of withdraw straightaway? Also not sure how to draft such compliant letter though? Please help!

Many thanks.

sadhu

Re: Making a complaint for PSW!

Post by sadhu » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:25 pm

Mackie wrote:Hi friends

I made an application for PSW in May, and now it has been more than 4 months already. I prepare to withdraw my visa, and go back home to Malaysia to apply. I reckon it will be diffucult. Can anyone please give me some suggestions whether i should make a compliant first instead of withdraw straightaway? Also not sure how to draft such compliant letter though? Please help!

Many thanks.
You need to ring the number i.e. 0114 2072966 and file the complain over the telephone.There is no other way to do that.During filing your complain you will be told when you will hear from the ukba about the reason of the delaying application.

I hope this is clear.If not let me inform I will explain further.

Regards.

serge19
Newly Registered

Post by serge19 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:43 pm

dear sadhu,
do you think so that complaint over the phone will be helpful??
do you know anybody got his/her visa process seed up or successful after
registering the complaint...

thanks

sadhu

Post by sadhu » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:13 pm

serge19 wrote:dear sadhu,

thanks
Well,I did make a complain when my application was processing.To my knowledge, the complain procedure does not work at all.However, I did it just to see the outcome.Needless to say, the outcome was standard response which was waiting for further consideration,extended check etc.In addition, I complained in order to make sure that ukba did not lose my passport.Their service is so impressive anything can be happened with the application which include passport lost,posting passport to the wrong addressee,no proper way of track and trace the application and so forth.

prince.07

re-complaint

Post by prince.07 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:13 am

The complaint numbers are always engaged all day and all time. The customer service number is no longer functioning. It only waste callers money without any positive response or link.

What are the other ways of making complaints or getting in touch with UKBA?

sadhu wrote:
serge19 wrote:dear sadhu,

thanks
Well,I did make a complain when my application was processing.To my knowledge, the complain procedure does not work at all.However, I did it just to see the outcome.Needless to say, the outcome was standard response which was waiting for further consideration,extended check etc.In addition, I complained in order to make sure that ukba did not lose my passport.Their service is so impressive anything can be happened with the application which include passport lost,posting passport to the wrong addressee,no proper way of track and trace the application and so forth.

serge19
Newly Registered

Post by serge19 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:26 pm

dear Mackie,

Did you complaint against the delay in your PSW application.

Did you call HO for progress of your application recently?

Anyone who had complaint in past (by phone/fax or call) please share your experience..!!

god bless all of you..!!