ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 General-Application Time frames

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sujyo

Tier1 General-Application Time frames

Post by sujyo » Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:04 pm

I just checked the Home office site on the Waiting times section. I noticed that they are processing applications submitted on or before 15th September 09 in the week starting 5th October.

I have posted my application on 15th Sept 09. Hope so all goes well , Will I be getting the result in the week starting 5th Oct or 12th Oct 09?

cheshiregoan
Member of Standing

Re: Tier1 General-Application Time frames

Post by cheshiregoan » Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:24 pm

sujyo wrote:I just checked the Home office site on the Waiting times section. I noticed that they are processing applications submitted on or before 15th September 09 in the week starting 5th October.

I have posted my application on 15th Sept 09. Hope so all goes well , Will I be getting the result in the week starting 5th Oct or 12th Oct 09?
Well since the wording on their website says applications received on or before the 15th it is unlikely that you will receive a result this week. Around the 15th of October seems to be a more likely date for your application.
Please do not send me any Private Messages as I do not check these.