ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MAINTENANCE OF FUNDS(MAIN+DEPENDENT APPLICANT)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shughal

Post by shughal » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:09 am

HI GUYS/SENIORS,

I M GOING TO APPLY FOR TIER-1 GENERAL IN JAN-2010 FOR ME & MY WIFE(DEPENDENT).I NEED TO ASK PLZ THAT HOW MUCH MONEY I DO NEED FOR MAINTENACE OF FUNDS PURPOSE. SHE IS HERE SINCE JULY,2009 & ME FOR MORE THAN 4 YEARS. DO I NEED £800+£533 OR DIFFERENT THAN THIS AMOUNT.PLZ ADVISE SO THAT I COULD KEEP THE REQUIRED MONEY INTO MY A/C TILL JAN,2010.

WAITING FOR YOUR KIND REPLY AT YOUR EARLIEST.

MANY REGARDS

crowbar6
Member of Standing

Re: MAINTENANCE OF FUNDS(MAIN+DEPENDENT APPLICANT)

Post by crowbar6 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:45 am

shughal wrote:HI GUYS/SENIORS,

I M GOING TO APPLY FOR TIER-1 GENERAL IN JAN-2010 FOR ME & MY WIFE(DEPENDENT).I NEED TO ASK PLZ THAT HOW MUCH MONEY I DO NEED FOR MAINTENACE OF FUNDS PURPOSE. SHE IS HERE SINCE JULY,2009 & ME FOR MORE THAN 4 YEARS. DO I NEED £800+£533 OR DIFFERENT THAN THIS AMOUNT.PLZ ADVISE SO THAT I COULD KEEP THE REQUIRED MONEY INTO MY A/C TILL JAN,2010.

MANY REGARDS
As you have been in UK for more than 4 years, you only need to show £800+£533.
Regards,
crowbar6

rasinrdj

Post by rasinrdj » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:21 pm

Hi,
Many thanks for the reply. Does the money need to be in the wife's a/c in the below scenario or just the main applicant a/c.

Thanks.
crowbar6 wrote:
shughal wrote:HI GUYS/SENIORS,

MANY REGARDS
As you have been in UK for more than 4 years, you only need to show £800+£533.

callme16
Newly Registered

Post by callme16 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:32 pm

Less than 12 months
Please provide evidence of more than £1600 of available funds

Please read the PBS dependant form. If dependant is less than 12 months in UK you have to show 1600£ for her. Dosent matter how long you were here.

So total is (800+1600)[quote][/quote]

mvent00
Diamond Member

Post by mvent00 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:41 pm

callme16 wrote: Less than 12 months
Please provide evidence of more than £1600 of available funds

Please read the PBS dependant form. If dependant is less than 12 months in UK you have to show 1600£ for her. Dosent matter how long you were here.
So total is (800+1600)
I am sorry but callme16's information is wrong, if the main applicant is in UK for more than 12 months then he would show £800+£533.

Main applicant:
If you are applying from within the United Kingdom, the balance must show that you have had at least £800 in your account at all times over the three-month period.
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... intenance/

Dependent:
If the main applicant has been present in the United Kingdom for 12 months or more, the main applicant or the family member of the highly skilled worker must have £533 to support himself/herself.
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... entofunds/