ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

dependent visa application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sandeepak
Newly Registered

dependent visa application

Post by sandeepak » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:02 pm

Dear,

I am going to apply in second week. Can I apply for dependent visa also or I can apply it later?

Which would be better?

Thanks in advance

cheshiregoan
Member of Standing

Re: dependent visa application

Post by cheshiregoan » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:06 pm

sandeepak wrote:Dear,

I am going to apply in second week. Can I apply for dependent visa also or I can apply it later?

Which would be better?

Thanks in advance
Are you applying from inside the UK or outside?

It is cheaper to apply together, as at that time dependants don't need to pay as much as when applying alone. Also, if you are applying together then you only need to keep hold of all your documents once. Otherwise you need to prepare the application pack all over again.

However if you do not have the additional maintenance funds for dependants, then there is no point even trying to apply at the same time.
Please do not send me any Private Messages as I do not check these.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:45 am

Yes as Cheshiregoan suggested you need to think abt few things like:

1. Fees
2. Work involved to do it all again + tension n pressure involved waiting again;
3. Main thing if you have Maintenance funds available now.. go for it together right now..