ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Apply for PSW Visa: Transcript or Diploma Certificate?

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

haqiki
Newly Registered

Apply for PSW Visa: Transcript or Diploma Certificate?

Post by haqiki » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:22 pm

Dear All,

I want to apply for a PSW Visa.
However, I am still confused of what they mean original certificate?

I will obtain my Final Transcript which will state my Final Grade Mark and the title that I get in the end of October. However, the Diploma certificate, which usually will be framed, will only be available in next July (2010) in my graduation day. At the moment, I am a student visa holder which will be expired in Jan 2010.

Is there anyone who can give me information about this?

Many thanks before.

Best Regards,
Qiki

gentle
Newly Registered

Post by gentle » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:26 pm

You need a letter from your school confirming your course of study ,start and finsh date it will also state your original certificate is not yet ready and when it will be ready etc. call you school they should know what letter to give you.

This letter will represent your certificate for now to make the application, plus you need to send your transcript as well

Transcript alone wont make the application. This is the few information i know look the attributes for PSW on the home office site.

Thanks

rahulkhanna
Newly Registered

Post by rahulkhanna » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:40 pm

Hi Qiki,

But I don't think so that your diploma can help you in getting PSW as they require degree only after 31st March :(

Are you sure its just a Diploma which will come in July10 ??