ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Enter UK with visitor visa with how many days left?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmphsmp

Enter UK with visitor visa with how many days left?

Post by hsmphsmp » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:30 pm

My parents are on visitor visa in UK at present, they are from India. Their visa expires on dec5 2009. They want to go out of UK to US for 2 weeks from 15nov to 30nov and come back to UK again in 30nov. While entering UK at the immigration counter will there be any problems? There will be only 5 days left on their visa. They have the return ticket to India on Dec4 with them.

Many Thanks

UKBAbble

Re: Enter UK with visitor visa with how many days left?

Post by UKBAbble » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:42 pm

hsmphsmp wrote:My parents are on visitor visa in UK at present, they are from India. Their visa expires on dec5 2009. They want to go out of UK to US for 2 weeks from 15nov to 30nov and come back to UK again in 30nov. While entering UK at the immigration counter will there be any problems? There will be only 5 days left on their visa. They have the return ticket to India on Dec4 with them.

Many Thanks
That shouldn't be a problem as it is valid right up to the date of expiry.

hsmphsmp

Post by hsmphsmp » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:43 pm

Thanks UKBAbble

I was bit worried if there would be any legal requirement enough days left on their visa when they enter UK.