ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

affidavits - CoA - Entry Clearance ... Please help

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Dude09
Newly Registered

affidavits - CoA - Entry Clearance ... Please help

Post by Dude09 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:09 pm

We have applied for a CoA at the beginning of August 09. We just received a letter requesting that we both send an affidavits.

The problem is that my visa is running out in 2 weeks and overstaying is not an option for me.

We decided that it is best for me to return home and apply for an Entry Clearance to register a civil partnership.

1. Should I still bother sending the affidavits for the CoA, in case it may interfere when applying for the Entry Clearance from home?

2. Does the Entry Clearance mean the same as the CoA, so we won't have to reapply for it once I am back?

3. Do we still have to go for the interview if I come back into the UK with an Entry Clearance?

Guys thanks so much for all the posts ... you don't know how many lives you are saving!

keep it up!

V