ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Success story at Sheffield PEO

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

technical_lemon

Success story at Sheffield PEO

Post by technical_lemon » Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:28 pm

First of all thanks everyone here who is contributing a bit here..
I am a silent reader and I used this website for my HSMP extension and now for ILR..

My experience at Sheffield.. >>>>>HSMP 4 years JR

Travelled from London to Sheffield (my appointment was at 13:45 but i was in at 13:00)

After gone through security check I was in at 13:15 ..
A kind lady checks my docs and confirmed that my application is acceptable to be processed and I can pay application fees.

I submitted fee via credit card and waited there for another 30 minutes.
Than my ticket number was called and I was asked by another lady(case worker) for following

1. 3 month bank statements ( I gave 3 months)
2. Last 4 years P60( I gave last three years)
3. She just asked foe Salary slips( I handed over 6 months pay slips)
4. Also HSMP original issue letter
5. And lastly I handed over letter from my employer too(she did not asked for this)

I did mentioned to her that I have few KiloGrams of documents and in case she require any additional proof I am more than happy to show my treasure of collection .
She smiled with being not impressed by my gesture and left me in anxiety with a comment that she will let me know the outcome after necessary checks.

I was peeping when lady was checking my passports and was entering some information for 15 minutes until my wife hit me with her elbow as she though I was looking at the Girls assets(poor me).

Finally after 2 hr she had good news for me …
She smiled and congrat’s me that she is happy to grant me ILR( I thanked her generosity and received my stamped passports after 20 minutes).. wife did not like her at all…
And finally I left Sheffield PEO arguing with wife that I was just peeping for the passports and to see what actually she is doing only but I am 200% she is not convinced.
Now a quick question..

I want to bring my mother here in UK because my wife is quite aggressive and I want to divert her attention to another opponent (just joking my mum actually agree to live with us and I want to apply for her visa as dependant) ..i know this is possible but I am not sure what kind of documentation I need to gather… any information around this type of settlement/process will be much appreciated.

Best of Luck to everybody

vito0514

Re: Success story at Sheffield PEO

Post by vito0514 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:25 pm

Last edited by vito0514 on Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hope2007

Post by Hope2007 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:06 pm

Hi technical_lemon,

could tell us when did you come in to the uk and when many days before you had gone to the PEO ?
i just would like to work out how soon you can go in person ?

Thanks

iyanu
Member of Standing
Nigeria

Post by iyanu » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:21 pm

Congrats technical_lemon!

Another rays of hope for us in the waiting list of ILR.

technical_lemon

Post by technical_lemon » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:46 am

thanks Vito..

Hope2007
arrival date 28-August/2005(so i can book peo appointment on 1st of august latest but i can start calling booking office aftre 20th may) you can book an appointment 28 days before) -i was bit late as Mrs was away on holidays

MrNorthStar

Post by MrNorthStar » Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:07 pm

Hi technical_lemon,

Did the case worker mention anything regarding the P60, when you just gave for 3 years and not 4?

Did you have to explain or clarify anything?

Please share and guide.

Thanks.

technical_lemon

Post by technical_lemon » Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:19 pm

When she asked me for 4 years P60 i was lil confused as i was only expecting max one year..

i did not say anything and handed over 3 year P60..(my Back up was 4 year bank statement and if she did not like that than i lready had letter from those employer that i was working for them during this period and this much tax and earning was on my name..)..

what i have understood if you are under HSMP JR applicant..
what you need is
1.HO original app letter
2.Pay slip 3 months
3.bank statement 3 months

and may be last year P60 ..thats what they asked/requested from my other friend

but some time some case worker try to ask similar documentation from all applicants without considering that they are under HSMP JR

therefore to be on safer side try to gather as much documnetation as much you can.
explain them that we are under HSMP JR and

MrNorthStar

Post by MrNorthStar » Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:22 pm

Appreciate the guidance technical lemon

HASINIHSMP
Newly Registered

Post by HASINIHSMP » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:09 pm

Congrats Technical Lemon

I got my wife and my little baby as my dependants, do I need to take them with me or their passports are sufficient for the appointment.

Regards
Hasi

technical_lemon

Post by technical_lemon » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:59 am

you can carry thier passports .....thats absolutley fine if dependants do not attend the appointment..

Cheers