ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Using Visa card for payment

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nm
Member of Standing

Using Visa card for payment

Post by nm » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:07 am

Hi

I have filled my application and selected the visa debit card as the payment option. when i gone through this forum, i found a link where it has mentioned that no option are available on the application for visa card.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=44548

Visa / Mastercard - go to question A10
But i found the option available on the application form, can you look on this please.

rasinrdj

Re: Using Visa card for payment

Post by rasinrdj » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:22 pm

Hi there,
I also had the same doubt so someone advised me in the thread you've mentioned to make postal orders to be on safe side. But if you have already submitted the application I think the visa debit payment should go through. What option have you selected on the form was it the debit or credit card box? The Visa payment option is listed under Credit card not Debit card. Please let us know if your payment goes through and you receive an acknowledgement. Will be helpful for others.
nm wrote:Hi

I have filled my application and selected the visa debit card as the payment option. when i gone through this forum, i found a link where it has mentioned that no option are available on the application for visa card.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=44548

Visa / Mastercard - go to question A10
But i found the option available on the application form, can you look on this please.

nm
Member of Standing

Post by nm » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:41 pm

Hi

Yes am going to send the application, i dont see any difference in using visa debit card and its faster than using credit card.will keep update you.