ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Family Permit interview in Ghana-Accra

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Estera
Newly Registered

EEA Family Permit interview in Ghana-Accra

Post by Estera » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:27 pm

Hi guys
First of all I have asked a quetion before just to say thank you so much to all of you guys for such a good advice regards my husbands appilcation for EEa family permit very helpful.

My husband is ghanian currently in Ghana waiting to pass his application for EEa family permit
Im polish national living in the UK since 3 years now.We got married in Ghana Augost 2009.

My question is do u think guys the embassy will ask me to come to Ghana for his interview or they will only call.He is got all documents prooving Im exercising treaty rights here in UK but he overstayed his visa though he left back on own expense without any public expenses removal or deport notice.

Our realtionship is genuine which we ve got solid proofs i just want to have ur advice if have to go to to Ghana soon as Im planning to go there anyway end of November.
The other question is should i provide my flight tickets and other proffs like receipts of money transfer for him?

thanx a lot

Rozen
Diamond Member

Re: EEA Family Permit interview in Ghana-Accra

Post by Rozen » Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:26 pm

Estera wrote:Hi guys
First of all I have asked a quetion before just to say thank you so much to all of you guys for such a good advice regards my husbands appilcation for EEa family permit very helpful.

My husband is ghanian currently in Ghana waiting to pass his application for EEa family permit
Im polish national living in the UK since 3 years now.We got married in Ghana Augost 2009.

My question is do u think guys the embassy will ask me to come to Ghana for his interview or they will only call.He is got all documents prooving Im exercising treaty rights here in UK but he overstayed his visa though he left back on own expense without any public expenses removal or deport notice.

Our realtionship is genuine which we ve got solid proofs i just want to have ur advice if have to go to to Ghana soon as Im planning to go there anyway end of November.
The other question is should i provide my flight tickets and other proffs like receipts of money transfer for him?

thanx a lot
Highly unlikely that you would be called to Ghana for an interview! If in doubt they would call or email you (which, by the way, is highly unlikely as well).
As long as hubby has proof that your marriage is a genuine one (not one of convenience) and that you are exercising your treaty rights in the UK, he should be good to go! His overstay shouldn't count against him.
No need to send proof of your flight tickets. Proof of your nationality, marriage and treaty right being exercised is all he needs. Succes!

Estera
Newly Registered

Re: EEA Family Permit interview in Ghana-Accra

Post by Estera » Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:28 pm

Rozen wrote:
Estera wrote:Hi guys

thanx a lot
Highly unlikely that you would be called to Ghana for an interview! If in doubt they would call or email you (which, by the way, is highly unlikely as well).
As long as hubby has proof that your marriage is a genuine one (not one of convenience) and that you are exercising your treaty rights in the UK, he should be good to go! His overstay shouldn't count against him.
No need to send proof of your flight tickets. Proof of your nationality, marriage and treaty right being exercised is all he needs. Succes!

thank u so much Rozen for u answer:)