ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal was successful a month ago but still no new from HO

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bwaqas
Newly Registered

Appeal was successful a month ago but still no new from HO

Post by bwaqas » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:46 pm

Dear Friends,

My appeal was successful and the letter was issued to the both parties on the 26th of August. I received the letter on the 2nd of Sep 2009 and since then I haven't heard anything from the home office. No letter whatsoever...

I called them but they said that all you have to do is wait and wait for the letter to be received by the Home Office.

Is there anyway to pressurise them? to make them realize that I am loosing on job opportunities coz I haven't gone any visa right now.

Any suggestions?

Please reply Soon.

Thanks a lot.

Waqas

neighbourboy

Post by neighbourboy » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:49 pm

hello,

you will receive your call in letter after 10-12 weeks after winning the appeal, its pretty normal and unfortunately you cannot do much except to wait or try contacting your local MP to speed things up, but I doubt it will help.