ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ilr(o) time outside Uk

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dhana
Newly Registered

ilr(o) time outside Uk

Post by dhana » Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:21 pm

I had come to the UK in 2005 on HSMP visa. I understand I can apply under HSMP-JR however I realised I have spent about 9.5 months outside UK.
None of the stay is above 3 months and in most cases the period spend outside is just 3 days. However it looks like I was only coming here for the weekend over the last 9 months.
Further during this period I was paid from an overseas company and hence was self employed.
I don't know if this will affect my application and how I should put this in my application.
Would it be better to apply by post or by taking an appointment so I can possibly explain them and also I might be required to travel so need access to my passport
I would be very appreciative if someone with similiar history guide me.
Thanks.