ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Hello friends, I need all of your help...

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

subash
Newly Registered

Hello friends, I need all of your help...

Post by subash » Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:54 am

Hi friend this is subash. A Sr QA Engineer working in Hyderabad, Looking forward to Apply for HSMP, if i get sufficient information.

I have few questions.. Please answer them.

1. How many points valuated for Indian Engineering degree 15 or 25.
2. What are the exact proof should we submit for income proof.
My CTC for last 12 months was around 4.1lak in offer letter, But for a short duration(3 Months) i worked in UK and Earned 3laks kept in Fixed deposits. To get 25 points, what should I do and what are the proofs necessary.
3. I got married recently( 1 and half month), and my wife is having Masters Degree, Am i eligible for 10 points if yes what are the proof should i need to submit.
4 I have around 6years of experience with non graduation and graduation level experience, Am i eligible for 25 points or not.

Please help me in filing my papers soon friend.

gani999

Post by gani999 » Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:33 pm

There is a separate thread for UK HSMP. Post it there.

simar

Post by simar » Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:01 pm

1. How many points valuated for Indian Engineering degree 15 or 25.

2. What are the exact proof should we submit for income proof.
form16 or income tax return saral form. ( pls do not argue on me getting another bonus or PF not listed in these docs or taken car plan etc.No use of crying)

My CTC for last 12 months was around 4.1lak in offer letter, But for a short duration(3 Months) i worked in UK and Earned 3laks kept in Fixed deposits. To get 25 points, what should I do and what are the proofs necessary.
3. I got married recently( 1 and half month), and my wife is having Masters Degree, Am i eligible for 10 points if yes what are the proof should i need to submit.

"wait till 2 years of marrige are over to cliam points in tis section"

4 I have around 6years of experience with non graduation and graduation level experience, Am i eligible for 25 points or not.

ur age will of 28 years will be important on undestanding how many points u will get o this area