ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 2 passport issues

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

boiboi
Newly Registered

tier 2 passport issues

Post by boiboi » Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:06 pm

i've recently submitted an appliation for a tier 2 visa.currently have a wp with my previous employer. noticed my passport wud be expiring in march next year. someone was saing s'thing abt having at least six months left on my passport. thats not the case wiv mine. wud that affect my application? i'm supposing once my passport is valid at the time of the application thats fine. Havent seen anything specific on the Home office website myself.

Any advice ard here?

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: tier 2 passport issues

Post by tvn_ramesh » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:29 am

boiboi wrote:i've recently submitted an appliation for a tier 2 visa.currently have a wp with my previous employer. noticed my passport wud be expiring in march next year. someone was saing s'thing abt having at least six months left on my passport. thats not the case wiv mine. wud that affect my application? i'm supposing once my passport is valid at the time of the application thats fine. Havent seen anything specific on the Home office website myself.

Any advice ard here?
When did you apply? and when is your passport expiry date in march 2010?

assuming u applied on 1st of oct and ur expiry of passport on 31st march 2010.. which is 6months.. so you shd be fine..

or pls provide exact details for someone to respond ur query

boiboi
Newly Registered

Post by boiboi » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:51 pm

i applied 2nd oct and the expiry is actually 02/2010. i guess the 9th