ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslips not matching with bank statements

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hiralmatalia
Newly Registered

Payslips not matching with bank statements

Post by hiralmatalia » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:46 pm

Hi,

I am currently on HSMP and I would be applying for switching to Tier 1. Recently, my salary credits have been delayed. Also, sometimes, it is credited in two/three installments. I have been receiving payslips on time.

Due to this, the amount on payslips does not exactly match with the entries in the bank statements. Though, total amount for the past one year does match.

I can get a letter from my employer stating that the credits in my bank statement were salary.

Please suggest the best way to put forward my application.

1. Would you advise me to send the application with bank statements and employer letter (without payslips)?

2. Would you advise me to send the application with bank statements, employer letter and payslips?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Regards,
Hir

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: Payslips not matching with bank statements

Post by mvent00 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:33 am

hiralmatalia wrote:Hi,

I am currently on HSMP and I would be applying for switching to Tier 1. Recently, my salary credits have been delayed. Also, sometimes, it is credited in two/three installments. I have been receiving payslips on time.

Due to this, the amount on payslips does not exactly match with the entries in the bank statements. Though, total amount for the past one year does match.

I can get a letter from my employer stating that the credits in my bank statement were salary.

Please suggest the best way to put forward my application.

1. Would you advise me to send the application with bank statements and employer letter (without payslips)? YES, it is okay.

2. Would you advise me to send the application with bank statements, employer letter and payslips? Do not do this, it might be confusing.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Regards,
Hir

hsmp12345

Post by hsmp12345 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:41 am

I agree with mvent0 that you would be better off not sending payslips (if you are going to send a letter from your employer stating your total gross and net salary amount that you would claim) as it might confuse the caseworker.

Either payslips or detailed reference letter (with salary details) can be provided in addition to personal bank statements (2nd proof source for earnings)

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:39 am

i would suggest you to send your Bankstatements + Payslips and

Get a letter from your employer which explains or clarifies only for those months where the salary has been paid in 2-3installments and why it happened (for which they can say some delays etc..); since the employer is responsible for this payment delays.. this letter will give solid support to ur application..

nirmal_kishore

Covering letter

Post by nirmal_kishore » Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:08 pm

Hi Haralmatalia
I am applying in person this Friday and initially had the same question about salary credits etc. As the more experience folks in the forum have already suggested, it is absolutely but I have included the following note in my covering letter to 'cover' myself.

Note: Company(Employer) policy is to credit salary to the bank account on the last working day of the month as a result of which the ‘Pay Advice date’ on the pay slip in some occasions is different from the date the salary is actually credited.

I think that should be okay but the more supporting documents you provide the better so get the letter from the Employer if you can.

Nirmal

mah

Re: Covering letter

Post by mah » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:16 am

nirmal_kishore wrote:Hi Haralmatalia
I am applying in person this Friday and initially had the same question about salary credits etc. As the more experience folks in the forum have already suggested, it is absolutely but I have included the following note in my covering letter to 'cover' myself.

Note: Company(Employer) policy is to credit salary to the bank account on the last working day of the month as a result of which the ‘Pay Advice date’ on the pay slip in some occasions is different from the date the salary is actually credited.

I think that should be okay but the more supporting documents you provide the better so get the letter from the Employer if you can.

Nirmal
Hi what was the out come of your application. Did the difference date in your payslips and the credit date on your payslip make any problem??

hiralmatalia
Newly Registered

Post by hiralmatalia » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:39 am

Hello nirmal_kishore,

Could you tell me result of your application ?

And how did you got in-person appointment.

because currently it is online booking and it seems that its always showing not available