ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Questions on Tier1 dependent application form

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

raviskar

Questions on Tier1 dependent application form

Post by raviskar » Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:36 am

Hi Guys,

I am applying for extension of my wife's dependent visa and new visa for my new born baby.

I had asked these question in other thread, but did not get confirmation. So I am starting a new thread for this. Can someone please help me here?

1) J2. Has the main applicant received notification that their application for leave to remain under the Points Based System has been successful?

- As we are applying together, should I say 'NO' here?

4) Maintenance certified by the sponsor
K4. Tick to confirm that the dependant has sent:
A letter from the A-rated sponsor confirming that, where necessary, it will maintain and accommodate the dependant during his/her first month in the United Kingdom.

- Is this question applicable for Tier1 dependents? It is confusing here.

Thanks,
Ravi.

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: Questions on Tier1 dependent application form

Post by mvent00 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:19 am

raviskar wrote:Hi Guys,

I am applying for extension of my wife's dependent visa and new visa for my new born baby.

I had asked these question in other thread, but did not get confirmation. So I am starting a new thread for this. Can someone please help me here?

1) J2. Has the main applicant received notification that their application for leave to remain under the Points Based System has been successful?

- As we are applying together, should I say 'NO' here? Yes, you should say NO.

4) Maintenance certified by the sponsor
K4. Tick to confirm that the dependant has sent:
A letter from the A-rated sponsor confirming that, where necessary, it will maintain and accommodate the dependant during his/her first month in the United Kingdom.

- Is this question applicable for Tier1 dependents? NO

It is confusing here.

Thanks,
Ravi.