ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do we need to include the index pages of the form?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rasinrdj

Do we need to include the index pages of the form?

Post by rasinrdj » Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:40 pm

Hello All,
Thanks for all your valuable posts. My application is all set will post a final checklist soon. I have a small doubt:
Shall I include the index pages of the form or exclude those pages and start with payment page?

For example in the tier1 general form version 10/09 shall I include pages 1-6 along with my application?

Regards,
Rasin

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: Do we need to include the index pages of the form?

Post by mvent00 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:19 pm

I would include all pages as in original file. It would be easy to identify if it is a Tier 1 main or dependent application.
rasinrdj wrote:Hello All,
Thanks for all your valuable posts. My application is all set will post a final checklist soon. I have a small doubt:
Shall I include the index pages of the form or exclude those pages and start with payment page?

For example in the tier1 general form version 10/09 shall I include pages 1-6 along with my application?

Regards,
Rasin

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Do we need to include the index pages of the form?

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:24 pm

rasinrdj wrote:Hello All,

Regards,
Rasin
You need to use the complete form.

InUkOnHsmp
United Kingdom

Post by InUkOnHsmp » Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:29 pm

Well unless you are expecting the case worker to have memorized the form, you would have to include the index.

There have been questions about whether we should attach irrelevant sections, like for my case Section 3A and 3B, but for good measure I have sent that as well.

So better send the entire form (I even included all help pages and all)
Challenges make life worth it!

rasinrdj

Post by rasinrdj » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:29 pm

Thanks dear members. This forum is very helpful.