ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

any1 applied 4 student visa while waitin HO decission on CCL

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mike189
Newly Registered

any1 applied 4 student visa while waitin HO decission on CCL

Post by mike189 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:20 pm

Hi,

Has anyone of u applied for student visa while waiting for HO decission on CCL PSW refusals?? Has anyone got their students visas after applying??
I was told that I could give it a try and there may a chance.

Any advice??

HitmaN2009
Newly Registered

Applying for student while waiting CCL decision

Post by HitmaN2009 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:19 pm

Based on the decision of the lead case all former PSW/IGS visas would be revoked & all future appeals, reconsiderations & applications in any category except Marriage or Civil partner would be dismissed & refused by both the court & the UKBA.

regards,

HitmaN

prince.07

Re: Applying for student while waiting CCL decision

Post by prince.07 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:22 pm

I disagree with Hitman. If thats your view, why are you taking money from CCL student in order to launch an appeal at high court? You are contradicting yourself.

The lead case decision was based on using the result to score point for PSW.

On what basis will they refused student visa on CCL?

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:43 pm

Grounds on which leave to remain in the United Kingdom should normally be refused
(2) the making of false representations or the failure to disclose any material fact for the purpose of obtaining leave to enter or a previous variation of leave;
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/polic ... les/part9/

mike189
Newly Registered

Post by mike189 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:21 am

Guys thanks for thr replies, But it seems u guys got it mixed up, I wasn't wanting to know what'll happen if i apply for student visa at CCL, there's no way I'm gonna do that. I had enought of suffering with what CCL did with our futures.

Anyways all I want to know is what if I start another course or any study at a different college/uni while waiting for the judgement on CCL. As some of u guys know we have almost wasted nearly one year of our lives doing nothing just waiting. And no one knows how long we will have to wait for.

I honeast don't want to waste time like this,But what worries me is that without knowing what chances I woud have if I apply for student visa I don't want to risk my savings for the course fee n visa fee.

So if anyone of you have an idea about the issue or if anyone had applied n got their visas please share your thoughts.

HitmaN2009
Newly Registered

Post by HitmaN2009 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:11 pm

Hi,

First of all the decision of the lead case determines that CCL never ran a legitimate post graduate diploma in IT or Business. This is the headline of the case. This is the major reason that a deception charge has been put on everyone who ever got a PSW or applied for a PSW from CCL.

Unless & untill the decision of the lead is overturned there is no chance whatsoever that you will be granted a leave to remain in any category except Marriage or Civil partner based on the fact that you used deception & made false representations. We are challenging the lead case decision in the high court to remove the deception charges. If its proven in the court of law that CCL had a legitimate PGD course running then ofcourse that would nullify the decision of the lead case & you will be granted a PSW visa. To prove if the course was running or not or what is legitimate & whats not is not my call. That would be for the court to decide.

Use your own sense... do you think you will be granted a student visa from another college while you have a deception charge on you ? If you leave voluntarily & apply for a student visa after a year's ban from your country then you might be able to get the visa. That would be upto the visa officer to decide. But any in-country applications in the student category whether you are trying to join a new college or University or any institute or even if you have already joined would be refused & dismissed based on the fact that you have used deception & you made false representations by applying on the basis of CCL before specially if your CCL appeal is pending or you are awaiting court hearing.

We have students in our group who made fresh applications as student from different colleges while their CCL appeal was in pending & every single one of them have been refused.

If you disagree try your best mate. Go make an application in the student category while you still have a deception charge from CCL & see for yourself if its accepted or not.

regards,

HitmaN

prince.07 wrote:I disagree with Hitman. If thats your view, why are you taking money from CCL student in order to launch an appeal at high court? You are contradicting yourself.

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:08 pm

mike189 wrote:Guys thanks for thr replies, But it seems u guys got it mixed up, I wasn't wanting to know what'll happen if i apply for student visa at CCL, there's no way I'm gonna do that. I had enought of suffering with what CCL did with our futures.

Anyways all I want to know is what if I start another course or any study at a different college/uni while waiting for the judgement on CCL. As some of u guys know we have almost wasted nearly one year of our lives doing nothing just waiting. And no one knows how long we will have to wait for.

I honeast don't want to waste time like this,But what worries me is that without knowing what chances I woud have if I apply for student visa I don't want to risk my savings for the course fee n visa fee.

So if anyone of you have an idea about the issue or if anyone had applied n got their visas please share your thoughts.

Mike189,

Its better if you dont apply for student visa while waiting for your own CCL judgement. Just wait, if you could any more, for the lead case decision in high court as some of the CCL students are going to file a case against Lead case decision (Various sources on internet). This judgement will take a few more months and then you can decide on the bases of current situation.
I would advise you not to waste your money in UK and if you want to save time in your career, look for opportunities in other countries!!!

Good Luck.

ajmal

Post by ajmal » Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:52 pm

HitmaN2009 wrote:Hi,

First of all the decision of the lead case determines that CCL never ran a legitimate post graduate diploma in IT or Business. This is the headline of the case. This is the major reason that a deception charge has been put on everyone who ever got a PSW or applied for a PSW from CCL.

Unless & untill the decision of the lead is overturned there is no chance whatsoever that you will be granted a leave to remain in any category except Marriage or Civil partner based on the fact that you used deception & made false representations. We are challenging the lead case decision in the high court to remove the deception charges. If its proven in the court of law that CCL had a legitimate PGD course running then ofcourse that would nullify the decision of the lead case & you will be granted a PSW visa. To prove if the course was running or not or what is legitimate & whats not is not my call. That would be for the court to decide.

Use your own sense... do you think you will be granted a student visa from another college while you have a deception charge on you ? If you leave voluntarily & apply for a student visa after a year's ban from your country then you might be able to get the visa. That would be upto the visa officer to decide. But any in-country applications in the student category whether you are trying to join a new college or University or any institute or even if you have already joined would be refused & dismissed based on the fact that you have used deception & you made false representations by applying on the basis of CCL before specially if your CCL appeal is pending or you are awaiting court hearing.

We have students in our group who made fresh applications as student from different colleges while their CCL appeal was in pending & every single one of them have been refused.

If you disagree try your best mate. Go make an application in the student category while you still have a deception charge from CCL & see for yourself if its accepted or not.

regards,

HitmaN

I fully agree with HitmaN view

prince.07 wrote:I disagree with Hitman. If thats your view, why are you taking money from CCL student in order to launch an appeal at high court? You are contradicting yourself.

pearlharbour
Newly Registered

Post by pearlharbour » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:58 pm

Hitman

Wha if some one apply's for HSMP while CCL appeal is in the second stage of reconsideration.