ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR after 10 years lawful stay

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Leo_1977
Newly Registered

ILR after 10 years lawful stay

Post by Leo_1977 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:49 pm

Hi there

Please help if you can.

I have recently applied by post for ILR under the 10 year rule. I completed the SET (O) form. I received two weeks later a letter from HO telling me my application is now with a Team to be dealt with and they will appreciate if I don’t enquiry about my application.

Does anyone here have the same experience? Is this normal?

Also any idea how long these applications take to be decided? I here horror stories about people waiting years and I’m dead worry.

I will greatly appreciate any feedback from anyone who went through this kind of experience.

satishbhawra53
Newly Registered

Post by satishbhawra53 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:41 pm

I have recently applied by post for ILR under the 10 year rule. I completed the SET (O) form. I received two weeks later a letter from HO telling me my application is now with a Team to be dealt with and they will appreciate if I don’t enquiry about my application.

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:51 pm

satishbhawra53 wrote:I have recently applied by post for ILR under the 10 year rule. I completed the SET (O) form. I received two weeks later a letter from HO telling me my application is now with a Team to be dealt with and they will appreciate if I don’t enquiry about my application.
Get off this site spammer.