ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP to Tier1 Extension queries

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

workisworship
Newly Registered

HSMP to Tier1 Extension queries

Post by workisworship » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:43 am

Hi,

I am planning to apply for visa extension for myself and my wife by the end of this month, our visas expires in Jan 2010. I have a few queries regarding the documents that I hope some of you guys can help me with ..

Firstly, here is the list of docs that I came up with :

My Documents
------------------------------------------------
1. Application Form
2. Photos - 2
3. Age Proof - (20 points)
- Original Passport
4. Qualification - (35 point)
- no evidence required
5. Previous Earnings - (30 points)
- Pay Slips
- Personal bank Statements
- Letter from the Employer
- Tax Document
6. UK Experience - (5 point)
- no evidence required
7. Special delivery self addressed envelope

Dependent Documents
---------------------------------------------------
8. Application Form
9. Photos -2
10. Passport
11. Marriage Certificate
12. ?? - anything else required here

Let me know if I need to add some other documents to this list or minus any of them?

Secondly,

In some of my payslips the period is wrongly printed as weekly instead of monthly, the company accountant says they cannot correctly re-generate them now. So, what I am planning to do is instead of sending the payslips at all, I'll just send a letter from my employer confirming my continued employement with them along with the details of the salary that I have recieved over the period of 12 months in a tabular form. Will this work?

Or

The second option that I am considering is to send the payslips and a letter from the employer mentioning the mistake in the payslips as a computer generated error.

Please let me know which option to choose or if there is any better way to deal with this?

Thanks

Stud
Newly Registered

Post by Stud » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:58 am

You can add the copy of PBS Summary Assessment

Make sure your Photographs are recent once( not older than a month)

Regarding payslips I would have gone for option 2. Sending payslips along with the letter from employer explaining the error.

Seniors please suggest!

myegin11

Post by myegin11 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:12 am

1. Sending your police registration certificate may also be required.
2. I am assuming for the maintenance evidence you are pointing to your personal bank statements you have provided for the previous earnings section. In this case, issue date of the most recent of these statements can not be older than one month.