ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT!!! Please Help!1About review time

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

freebird
Newly Registered

URGENT!!! Please Help!1About review time

Post by freebird » Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:46 pm

:x :? My first HSMPapplication submitted in May 2004 were refused early this January, and I demanded a paid appeal this Feb., which was refused again in early March. Again, I requested a review a week later. However, so far, 17 working weeks (4 months) passed, I heard nothing from the Home Office. I called the Home Office twice, they told me my review request has yet been with any caseworker, and they were unable to give me a precise date when I can have the result back. I was wondering how long it takes to process a review. My visa already expired last year a few month later after the first application submitted last year and I am unable to seek any job. Do I have any reason for urgent treatment? :( God knows how I went through these days. Is there any one can kindly HELP me????? :? :(

lbfrancois

Post by lbfrancois » Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:30 pm

I have seen ppl here applying for Urgent Treatment without a job offer and it worked. They based their requests on the fact that they are losing many job oportunities and that this is the best season for getting recruiting in their work areas. Maybe you can try that too... Attach some job postings from the web on your field of work, write a good cover letter and fill the urgent form. Also dont forget to mention how much time you have being waiting for your review to be processed.

Good Luck!!

freebird
Newly Registered

Many thanks to lbfrancois

Post by freebird » Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:57 pm

Thank you very much for your kind reply, God bless U!

Fingure crossed for me as well!

freebird
Newly Registered

Reviews may take up to 7 months to be processed

Post by freebird » Thu Jul 21, 2005 4:34 pm

Hah, finally I got the anwser from the Home office who say that Reviews May Take up to 7 months to be processed. I have nothing to say now except feeling depressed

lbfrancois

Post by lbfrancois » Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:47 pm

I understand your feelings. But dont give up, it doesnt really take all that time... I have read about ppl who got their reviews processed very quickly, in weeks time.

Try to send them an urgent treament, it might help.

Gook Luck!
LBF.

yodiyokun
Member of Standing

Post by yodiyokun » Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:27 am

cant you send another appication while u wait for the review...
it seems these days, reviews are now taking longer.
They are fast becoming like appeals
My bow has been renewed

freebird
Newly Registered

Post by freebird » Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:54 pm

Thanks to Lbfrancois and yodiyokun for your both kind reply. I requested urgent treatment through email twice, no reply from the HSMP team. I rang them again, the girl anwsered the phone was really nice, she apologized and said that she would try to email the team again. However, so far I ve yet heard anything officially from the HSMP team. Fingers crossed for me

freebird
Newly Registered

I heard from the Home Office

Post by freebird » Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:34 pm

Well, finally an officer in HSMP told me the truth that they failed to find out my review request application because the person who originally received my request left the HO. My! that is why I have been waiting for 5 months in vain. But what worse is that even this was a free review I submitted all my original support documents, e.g. graduation certificates, notarized references, etc. I was required to send an other copy of request, I did by fax unseccessfully as the other end was always engaged, and even I had the report showing OK it was still not through. Finally, I posted by recorded delivery, and soon I received the result-----a refuse letter. :(
Last edited by freebird on Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

freebird
Newly Registered

I am restless now, can't wait any longer

Post by freebird » Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:48 pm

What I am concerned now is whether they had dug my documents out, and posted to me. The case worker said all my evidence I submitted was despatched on 08/08/05 and would take 3-5 working days to deliver. However, I noticed that on the envelop of the refuse letter the despatched date was 08/08/05, and I received the next day on 09/08/05. If my documents were despatched the same day I should have already received them. And now 5 working days alreay due, I am still waiting here. What can I do now? Is there any point if I go to the Home Office in person?

indian0105
Newly Registered

Dear freebird

Post by indian0105 » Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:03 pm

Dear freebird ,

In free review HO straightly write that

"No supporting evidence should be sent with your request, as review will
be considered on the evidence previously provided. "

So why you send all original docs supporting to your review ???

My question is that ---

my case was also refused and i am going for free review .

Should i also send all originals back to HO with my free review ????..

Pls help me i have few days only ...................

yodiyokun
Member of Standing

Re: Dear freebird

Post by yodiyokun » Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:31 pm

indian0105 wrote:Dear freebird ,

In free review HO straightly write that

"No supporting evidence should be sent with your request, as review will
be considered on the evidence previously provided. "

So why you send all original docs supporting to your review ???

My question is that ---

my case was also refused and i am going for free review .

Should i also send all originals back to HO with my free review ????..

Pls help me i have few days only ...................

do not send originals back to HO with free review
My bow has been renewed

freebird
Newly Registered

Post by freebird » Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:04 pm

Yes, Indian 0105, DO NOT send any original, only your review request letter is enough. It was my agent who sent them to the Home Office, but now it is my responsibility to ask them back. I regret I was too dependent on the agent, Now.... :oops: :oops: :oops: I hope there is sb can give me some advice

ukindia
Newly Registered

hi

Post by ukindia » Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:33 pm

Hi
I have sent for free review by DHL and it Reached today
Any one knows how long it will take for reply
Any one who got any response for free review pls share ur exp

lbfrancois

Post by lbfrancois » Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:53 pm

You can also apply for free review by e-mail or fax. You can scan the signed form and email them.

freebird
Newly Registered

Post by freebird » Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:01 pm

Even so far the Home Office have not given me a definite answer if my documents found or not. Is there anyone can give me some advice?

lbfrancois

Post by lbfrancois » Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:32 pm

Hi Freebird,

Have you tried to contact RoyalMail? Usually HO uses RoyalMail to send documents. Try to get in touch with them, they might be able to help you locate the docs.

Godd Luck!

freebird
Newly Registered

Post by freebird » Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:26 pm

Lbfrancois, thank you for your consistant attention and assistance. well, I tried with Royal Mail but no result. The Home Office keeps silent, never give me a definite answer if they can find my documents or not. They suggest that I go back to my homeland and they will post to me the original documents if they find them out . I feel so desperate at the moment. Shall I go back to my homeland??? How about if they failed to find my documents? Without these documents how can I secure a job?????:cry:

lbfrancois

Post by lbfrancois » Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:41 am

Isnt there a way you could get other originals?
Maybe you should not wait for home office to find them (if that ever happens), try to get those documents re-issued. Is it possible?