ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HELP ME- awaiting a decision from the Immigration Judge

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

michaeladey
Newly Registered

HELP ME- awaiting a decision from the Immigration Judge

Post by michaeladey » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:05 am

Hi,

I made an application for a student visa extension on the 29th of June 2009 and i submitted all relevant documents but my statement account was a fixed deposite account from my foreign bank which the money will be released on 5th July 2009, but i was refused by HO stating the money was not available to me and i was given an appeal on the 7th Of October 2009.

But before then i had transfer the money to my account about 28th Of August before going for the appeal, after i was at the appeal and when it was heard the judge allowed the appeal, and the Judge from the HO took all my original bank documents.

Now i contacted the AIT and they replied me with this email...

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your e-mail.

This case is currently awaiting a decision from the Immigration Judge who heard the appeal on 07/10/2009. Once a decision has been made we will send a copy to all relevant parties.

What is going on? can you help me?