ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How can I change my address..?? PLZzzzz

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vicky1234
Newly Registered

How can I change my address..?? PLZzzzz

Post by vicky1234 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:53 pm

Dear Friends

I applied for PSW visa in March and I'm still waiting for it.

I'm moving to a new house and wanted to know that how can I change my address with HO so that I'll get my passport on new address.

I would be heartily thankful if anyone let me know that how long it will take me to get visa..??

Thanks

Vicky

maslam920
Newly Registered

Re: How can I change my address..?? PLZzzzz

Post by maslam920 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:12 pm

vicky1234 wrote:Dear Friends

I'm moving to a new house and wanted to know that how can I change my address with HO so that I'll get my passport on new address.

I would be heartily thankful if anyone let me know that how long it will take me to get visa..??

Thanks

Vicky
Dear vickly1234.

You can send coving letter by post about your change of circumstance or fax them with full detail and after that conform from about your new address on phone.

I am also waiting from March and I do not know why they are doing delay. I have sent them reminder few days before but did not receive any news. Do you have any information about it? Why they are doing delay? Any body can share their experience about delay. We are very thankful to him or her and what’s it’s meaning of delay.

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:26 am

there is circumstances change form on ho website just fill it and send it to ho

sadhu

Re: How can I change my address..?? PLZzzzz

Post by sadhu » Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:51 pm

vicky1234 wrote:Dear Friends

Thanks

Vicky
Dear Vicky,

Ring this number 08706067766 and change your home address.

Send a letter to the address below as well mentioning your new address, phone numbers and email address.

ukba,
tier1,
post study work team ,
p.o.box 3468,
sheffield,
s3 8wa.

Please post the letter with special delivery and retain the receipt as part of the proof.

Please do not send any fax because your fax will be ignored.

Regards.

Sadhu Agashe.

psw123
Newly Registered

Post by psw123 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:21 pm

Hi,

I want to withdraw the psw application (due to wrong version dependant visa form) then where i need to send the request. Please guide me.

Thank you.

sadhu

Post by sadhu » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:36 pm

psw123 wrote:Hi,

I want to withdraw the psw application (due to wrong version dependant visa form) then where i need to send the request. Please guide me.

Thank you.
Ring this number 08706067766 and explain your problem. They will suggest you what you need to do in order to withdraw the application.When you will phone please make sure you press the correct number once the call gets through the operator.If the call says, for example, press 1 for outstanding application and press 2 for any other enquiries.You must press 2 and proceed.

Regards.

Sadhu.

psw123
Newly Registered

Post by psw123 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:09 pm

Sir Thank you very much,

I will do that, and about that i sent you a pm with detail how this happend.

please read the pm then give me suggestion if possible.

Thank you.