ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Letter format - Candidate was out of country on business

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Tier1Dep
Newly Registered

Letter format - Candidate was out of country on business

Post by Tier1Dep » Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:49 pm

Hi All,

I am currently on Tier1(extended from HSMP). As you all know when applying for ILR, the candidate should not be out of the country(for more than 180 days and 90 days in one visit).
Last year, my agency had requested to do IT testing training/certification. I choose to do the certification and training in India(considering the cost) which took more than 75 days.
In one of the post it was mentioned that, if we travelled on business that number of days will not be counted for ILR “out of countryâ€

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: Letter format - Candidate was out of country on business

Post by mvent00 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:05 pm

[quote="Tier1Dep"]Hi All,

I am currently on Tier1(extended from HSMP). As you all know when applying for ILR, the candidate should not be out of the country(for more than 180 days and 90 days in one visit).
Last year, my agency had requested to do IT testing training/certification. I choose to do the certification and training in India(considering the cost) which took more than 75 days.
In one of the post it was mentioned that, if we travelled on business that number of days will not be counted for ILR “out of countryâ€

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:08 pm

Main points

1. Name of employee
2. Date of visit
3. Payment made for services in UK

othrs pts may be added
CDOKS