ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa issued from New York Consulate

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

garfast81
Newly Registered

Visa issued from New York Consulate

Post by garfast81 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:20 pm

Hi,

I have just received an email saying that Spouse visa has been issued.
My wife had her appointment last monday to take her application to the British Embassy in .............

I am self employed. I have only had my business for just over a year however so my accounts for last year only showed a profit of £5,000. Also I never banked all my money so my bank statements were only showing about £0 - £50 left over at the end of every month after all bills paid for. I also went into my overdraft quite a bit, but only by about £75. I do have £6,000 in savings though.

I did however provide this years accounts so far and a budgit planner, but still I never thought we would get the visa.

I hope this helps some of you who are worried about your applications

ElenaW
Diamond Member

Post by ElenaW » Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:49 am

congratulations to you and your wife!!!

jumpingzombie

Post by jumpingzombie » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:24 am

Congratulations!

I am a Japaese citizen living in Norway and my husband is a Polish citizen living in the UK. Your story ecourages us, because I'm going to apply for the EEA family permit to the British Embassy in Oslo soon.

May I ask you what kinds of documents your wife handed in to the British embassy at her appointment?