ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

If you have knowledge regarding Review please direct me.

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

QuestionMark
Newly Registered

If you have knowledge regarding Review please direct me.

Post by QuestionMark » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:22 am

Dear Sir,

I am extensively concerned/worried as even my administrative review's outcome is sucessful.But sucessful review seems all useless to me.

I am awarded scholarship for PhD by public sector University.

I applied for tier 4 General student PBS(for PhD by research).I filed/submitted my case for visa on 15th July2009 along with my husband's application(as Student dependent).

We both got refused.Only I were having the right to review my application.
As they missed to view the proper documents so I have qulified in review.Refusal reason for my husband was as under

Eco wrote for my dependent:

"I am satisfied that you meet the requirements of paragraph 319C of immigration rules ,except for the following

You have applied for the entry clearance as the dependent of the student, the person on whom you seek to be dependent of has been refused on entry clearance as student ABDH/xyz refers,thereby removing the basis of your application"

But Now I have been directed by Administrative Reviewer (Entry clearance Manager) to submit my passport to nearest visa centre.I am all perplexed as from his comments it is clear that he has re-examined the case for me and my dependent as well.see his comments:-

E.C.M comments:
You were not awarded any points for maintenance as the ECO considered you had failed to demonstrate sufficient funds to meet the cost of your course and of the maintenance for you and your dependent. However, I have re examined your application and the supporting documentation and I consider that the ECO was incorrect in awarding you no points. I hereby overturn the decision

I may please be acknowledge that if I need to submit two passports(for me & my dependent) as my application was bundled with my husband.I am directed by Garry's office to request appeals.islamabad@fco.gov.uk what to do as they have given only one reference number for mine in review call letter.I am directed that I need to have another reference number for my husband as well.

We are really hanged on till July 2009 and my family would be only convenient if I proceed for PhD with my husband.

As embassy has not given the review/appleal right to my husband so I may please be directed if my husband needs to go for fresh application or I can submit my husband's passports to the nearest visa centre along with mine.Logically my husband would have applied for new application if he would have refused under immigration rules 319(c),marriage evidence.

(Appolgies me for repeating the post as that was not elaborated one to get any feedback)

Any direction regarding what to do is strongly appreciated .

Best Regards.

sunny07

Post by sunny07 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:46 am

hey u shud both go!

and please cud u tell after how many days u got their decision? and which date u applied? and did they informed u thru email? i have submitted mine too and so much worried....still waiting

johnfrancis
Newly Registered

How long does review last

Post by johnfrancis » Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:16 pm

Can you tell me how long administrative review lasts before they get back to applicants.do they need to refer back to my account during the course of review as that was the main reason for my visa refusal.