ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

To Wanderer...and Sabah

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

desperate__wife

To Wanderer...and Sabah

Post by desperate__wife » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:03 am

Hello

i just read the previous locked post on "Wanderer" vulgaric statements about Allah.

well i have a few words for you which you should probably go over carefully and try to reason your self before you embark on blasmphy....

"does it not strike you to be a Wanderer and be an athiest as well??"

"do you not see how you are able to get up from your sleep every day in the morning and work for the new day"?

"does it not occur to you that how did you manage to wake up this morning? You may not have woken up this morning at all.....be dead........but some how you managed to wake up this morning.....how did that happen?...... Do you think this happens by CHANCE every single day?"

As for Sabah sister....may Allah (the one true God) grant you a happy visa success....ameen.

PEACE!

D_W

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:04 am

Why do you consider allah as the one true God? What about people of other faiths who have a different God? What do you think about those people?

desperate__wife

Post by desperate__wife » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:12 am

the answer to that very statement is given in the holy Quran....where Allah (the one true God) says that had there been other gods besides Him then there would never have been perfect dicipline in the laws of nature.....

So for example do you not observe the perfect rising and setting of the sun ever since the dawn of mankind and no matter what people of other religion cast their doubts or make the sun as their god....the sun ony does what it has been instructed by Allah .... that is to provide us with light heat and life....

take the example a little further....and suppose had there been another god....then god 1 would say i would like the sun to rise from the east and set in the west.... god 2 would say NO...i would like the sun to rise from the west and set in the east..... so there you have it.....had there been other gods besides Allah....then the perfect harmony and dicipline in nature could NEVER have been obsereved.

PEACE!

D_W

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:14 am

Let's continue here before we get another off topic ramble and get in bother again!

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 238#302238
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:22 am

desperate__wife wrote:the answer to that very statement is given in the holy Quran....where Allah (the one true God) says that had there been other gods besides Him then there would never have been perfect dicipline in the laws of nature.....

So for example do you not observe the perfect rising and setting of the sun ever since the dawn of mankind and no matter what people of other religion cast their doubts or make the sun as their god....the sun ony does what it has been instructed by Allah .... that is to provide us with light heat and life....

take the example a little further....and suppose had there been another god....then god 1 would say i would like the sun to rise from the east and set in the west.... god 2 would say NO...i would like the sun to rise from the west and set in the east..... so there you have it.....had there been other gods besides Allah....then the perfect harmony and dicipline in nature could NEVER have been obsereved.

PEACE!

D_W
SOrry but i don't believe in allah yet the sun rises where i am and sets too. In fact it's done that in every country that i've been to.

kkk01

Post by kkk01 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:35 am

meats wrote:
desperate__wife wrote:
SOrry but i don't believe in allah yet the sun rises where i am and sets too. In fact it's done that in every country that i've been to.
Seconded!

desperate__wife

Post by desperate__wife » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:44 am

my point exactly....

had there been other gods besides Allah or no god at all....you would not have obsereved the perfect rising and setting of the sun in the exact same diciplinary manner in every country that you have been too and where u r now. :wink:

lastly, another interesting point to ponder over for people who dont believe in God.... another "by chance" counter argument.....

"why is it that the electron revloves anti-clockwise around the neucleus of an atom and the same anti-clockwise motion is observed in planetry oribital motion as well".......... incredible is it not?....from microscopic to macroscopic the same direction orbital motion is observed.... now do you call this by chance as well?

Conclusion....there must and can only be one true God governing and regulating all of this.

PEACE!

D_W

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:47 am

desperate__wife wrote:
my point exactly....

had there been other gods besides Allah or no god at all....you would not have obsereved the perfect rising and setting of the sun in the exact same diciplinary manner in every country that you have been too and where u r now. :wink:

lastly, another interesting point to ponder over for people who dont believe in God.... another "by chance" counter argument.....

"why is it that the electron revloves anti-clockwise around the neucleus of an atom and the same anti-clockwise motion is observed in planetry oribital motion as well".......... incredible is it not?....from microscopic to macroscopic the same direction orbital motion is observed.... now do you call this by chance as well?

Conclusion....there must and can only be one true God governing and regulating all of this.

PEACE!

D_W
Sorry but that is the biggest load of bullshit that i've ever read. The sun rising and setting has nothing to do with allah or any other god, it is to do with science and the way that the planets are aligned.

However, i'll play along with you. Therefore I guess it was also allah that decided to fly a couple of planes into buildings and blow up trains and tubes and bars etc? Or was that someone else?

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:50 am

desperate__wife wrote:lastly, another interesting point to ponder over for people who dont believe in God.... another "by chance" counter argument.....

Clockwise or anti-clockwise depends from where you view, from 'top' clockwise, from 'bottom' anti-clockwise. As there is no top or bottom in the universe how can you say the planets orbit anti-clockwise or indeed electrons revolve anti-clockwise?

desperate__wife

Post by desperate__wife » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:54 am

well since you consider the reference point or point of views.... i conclude that your head are your feet and your feet are your head.....like u said...depends on the way you look at it :lol:

PEACE!

D_W

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:55 am

Good immigration topic! :roll:

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:57 am

Casa wrote:Good immigration topic! :roll:
That's why I linked it off to the General sub-forum but no-ones noticed yet!

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:27 pm

Anyone think it's time to close?

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:28 pm

Casa wrote:Anyone think it's time to close?
I think it should be moved to where Wanderer mentioned.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:29 pm

Casa wrote:Anyone think it's time to close?
Yup - and carry on in the General sub-forum if any interest?

Seems to have died a death there too, must be allah's work....;)

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:34 pm

I think Wanderer's right...it can be continued in the original thread.
No one can accuse me of being 'anti'...I'm Muslim....I just don't believe this is the right forum for religious discussion.