ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MY APPLICATION...HELP ME

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

blacknura
Newly Registered

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MY APPLICATION...HELP ME

Post by blacknura » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:40 am

ME... ........................... ...........Indian
SHE....................... .................British
FIRST MEET...................... .......07/Oct/2008
MOVED IN........................ ........01/Feb/2009
MY PSW VISA REFUSED.............06/Feb/ 2009
LEFT UK........................ ...........14/Mar/2009
SHE VISITED ME....................... 09/ Apr/2009 - 24/Apr/2009
01/Aug/2009 - 27/Aug/2009
04/Oct/2009 - 08/Oct/2009
FUTURE VISITS.................... ....28/Nov/2009 - 06/Dec/2009
28/Dec/2009 - 24/Feb/2010
MARRIED................... ..............05/Oct/2009
DOCUMENTATION............. .........Under progress
APPLICATION............... ............10/Dec/2009 [expected date]

My Immigration History

On 21/sep/2005 Entered UK with conferred leave to enter until 31/Jan/2007 as a student
On 07/mar/2007 Granted leave to remain in UK as a student until 31/mar/2008
On 01/Dec/2007 Granted leave to remain in UK as an IGS participant until 10/Dec/2008
On 06/Jan/2009 Application for leave to remain for Tier 1 Post Study work was refused

Reason
On 09/Dec/2008 you applied for leave to remain in UK as a Tier 1 (PSW) Migrant. An official has considered your application on behalf of the secretary of state

You have claimed 10 points for funds under Appendix C of immigration rules, but the documents you have provided do not demonstarte that you have been in possesion of £800 for the period specified in guidance

therefore you dont satisfy the requiremnts and it has been decided to refuse your application under paragraph 245Z of the immigration rules as you dont meet at paragraph 245(e)

Right of appeal
You made the appliction on 09/dec/2008, however your leave to remain expired on 01/dec/2008. you therefore didnt leave to remain at the time of your application

there is no right of appeal against this decision

These are the details given in the letter from home office dated 09/jan/2009
but this letter was sent to my old address which i diidnt know, after royalmail sending back to HO, HO sent back to me which i received on 06/feb/2009
as mentioned in the letter i called local enforcement officer to collect the passport, they asked me to wait as they didnt receive teh passport from HO

DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE
Accommodation
• Lodger agreement in our names which started in Feb 2009
• Letter from landlord with property detail and size
• Photos of the house/room [7 bedrooms + 3 bathrooms/toilet + 1 living room + 1 room with washing machine/tumble dryer/dishwasher + 1 Spam +garden] (2+1+1+1+1+1+2 of us = 9 peoples)
Finance
• Joint account’s balance of £1000 till June , £4000 till August , £11000 from September £ 11000
• My wife’s E-Savings balance £15000 which goes up&down from £10 to £15000 for 2 years £ 15000
• My wife’s account £1000 which shows the income/outgoing etc £ 1000
• My UK Savings account £4000 for last 6-8 months £ 4000
• My Indian fixed deposit £13000 from 10/sep/2009 £ 13000
Relationship/ Marriage proof
• Marriage certificate [issued by Indian register office includes our names with date of notification and date of marriage with our witnesses] {NO PHOTOS AS WE ARE GONNA HAVE THE CELEBRATION IN UK IN AUGUST 2010}
• Mobile bill of my wife’s [shows text message details and the calls made by her using a calling card number and she have few calling cards too]
• My mobile is prepaid so i don’t have itemised billing but i could take print out of my text message which i sent to her
• Emails sent between us [around 500 mails]
• Few e-cards and cards/letters sent between us in posts
• Lodger agreement which made on Feb/2009 [still paying the rent from my savings account]
• Joint account opened in Feb/2009
• Large number of photos of us , with my family, with my friends in different places in different times
• Receipt of the proposal ring
• Receipt of the wedding rings
• Could get the letters from my mum/dad, friends and from her mum/dad
• Her 4 visits to India in april/august/oct/nov [tickets/stamping in her passport]
• Her future visit in dec to feb [ticket]
Job Opportunity
• Both don’t have jobs in UK
• She is Final year M.B.B.S student, eventually she will start working in August 2010 with NHS after her graduation in July
• I am Master Graduate from Newcastle University have wide range of job opportunity
• Worked with Morrison’s when i was in UK [could give the payslips as proof]

PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHAT SHOULD I DO
REPLIES AND SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME
THANKS