ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

delay in eea1 and eea2 residency

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rokodilivio
Newly Registered

delay in eea1 and eea2 residency

Post by rokodilivio » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:50 am

My wife and i appliead for eea1 and eea2 respectively in january 2009, got the coa feb 09. but since then nothing new ever happend, i started calling after 7 months of applying and was always told our application is still in a queue. By august 2009, i was told our application is with a case worker team, after 3 weeks I called again and it still the same story. I decided to call again in september ending and was still with a case worker team i was told, to my greatest suprise i called this week asking for the case worker reference, i was told it is not with a case worker yet it is on the queue, i didnt believe the guy, and i tried the next day but told it was on the queue, so i am confused, who do i believe.?[/b]

pdykid

Post by pdykid » Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:28 pm

Email Complaints to: NWCSU@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
North West Customer Service Unit